Couldn't leaving feedback be a "MUST" in order for a gig to be completed?

That moment when you worked so hard, you’re a new seller and happen to meet two buyers who just doesn’t give a feedback. Why can’t it be a must to leave feedbacks in order to get the final product of your service? Regardless if it’s a good or bad review it would help us whether to improve our service quality as sellers, warn buyers of the poor quality or sellers who are not trustworthy and the list goes on. I just think it is unfair to those sellers who sometimes work for days with a particular service clients may be mischievous as hell and then they get what they want and you’re just there. So it appears one side benefits.

Just a suggestion. It would help some persons also.

Thank you for your time .

Not in every case. Sometimes not getting a review can prove to be a great thing. Most buyers that aren’t satisfied will leave a negative review or no review at all. Basically, ask your buyers to leave reviews and follow-up on it if they don’t.

Not in every case. Sometimes not getting a review can prove to be a great thing. Most buyers that aren’t satisfied will leave a negative review or no review at all. Basically, ask your buyers to leave reviews and follow-up on it if they don’t.

Yes done that dear, but they just read the messages and then you see them on like some minutes or hours or in days that you had completed or asked for the review lol covers face

100% agree. I’m new to Fiverr and just completed my third order but the person didn’t leave a review. So now I only have “Two reviews” on my profile. 😓 This is a huge disadvantage to new people on here.

I agree totally. I completed three only one reviewed.

You’ll be grateful when an unsatisfied but empathetic customer decides to spare your business by not leaving a review at all

That’s the thing: Provide a quality service and that shouldn’t be a problem. (Even negative feedback would help if it can help improve what’s wrong with the gig)

That’s the thing: Provide a quality service and that shouldn’t be a problem. (Even negative feedback would help if it can help improve what’s wrong with the gig)

You can provide the highest quality service and still run into unsatisfied customers. It’s business. It happens.

(Even negative feedback would help if it can help improve what’s wrong with the gig)

A customer will usually tell you what’s wrong anyway, but I sure as hell would prefer to have it told to me privately, than to have it plastered on my gig as a symbol of dissatisfaction and bad service

This feedback thing can be abused by both buyers and sellers.

A buyer can demand more in order to give a 5-star rating to seller.
A seller can refuse to deliver the work unless buyer gives a 5-star rating.

You report them, blah blah blah, but the current system facilitates such abuses is what is important to understand. Back when we were protesting the (then) new rating system, Fiverr didn’t listen to us. Now we have to live with the after-effects of it.

Is it a legit service to buy and sell Snapchat scores, and to sell Snapchat accounts, like OP does? Or is it forbidden, just like Facebook likes, Instagram followers, and so on?

As for the feedback: when you’re new, one negative feedback can prevent you from applying to jobs in the Buyer Requests section, and greatly decrease your overall score, meaning that you’d find it extremely difficult to get new orders. No feedback is far better than negative feedback.

Archived