Preview button and Primary photo

adoreonline

In the gallery edit for gigs, there is a ‘set as preview’ button for videos. It says that I can pause and set it as preview. It doesn’t seem to work for me. I thought maybe it will take some time to see the changes made. But it’s been 4 days.

Today I tried changing a primary photo of another gig, don’t see the change either. I remember doing it before, it took immediate effect.

Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
And no, I don’t change my gallery all the time.

In the gallery edit for gigs, there is a ‘set as preview’ button for videos. It says that I can pause and set it as preview. It doesn’t seem to work for me. I thought maybe it will take some time to see the changes made. But it’s been 4 days.

Today I tried changing a primary photo of another gig, don’t see the change either. I remember doing it before, it took immediate effect.

Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

And no, I don’t change my gallery all the time.

Hi, Keep trying, it will work after many attempts (same happened with me but in the end, it worked), hopefully it will work for you too.

If not working then contact CS and ask them to fix this issue.

Hi, Keep trying, it will work after many attempts (same happened with me but in the end, it worked), hopefully it will work for you too.

If not working then contact CS and ask them to fix this issue.

Thanks, today it appears as a question mark icon. lol. I’ll keep on trying.

Also not sure if you know anythign about this - I came across some gigs that have gold badges saying ‘best selling’ on their gig photo. Are we allowed to create something like that, or it is an ‘award’ from Fiverr?

I have to change the gallery images separately from any other changes. The last time I changed a primary image, it was really difficult to get the change to stay there.

I think I ended up deleting every image but the primary, saving, then adding the one I wanted as primary, saving again, then deleting the current primary (which made the new one the primary) saving again, and then re-adding the others, and saving again. That’s the only way I could change the primary image on my Gigs.

It seems like a lot of the Gig edit screens like to revert the changes after ‘saving.’ For instance, if I change something on the title and keyword screen, save, and then change something on the description screen, the title screen changes disappear. I have to make a change on only one screen, save the Gig, and then close it and reopen it for editing.

And before you contact CS, make sure you tried it in Chrome, because otherwise that’s what you’ll get as a response (try it in Chrome).

Archived