Same buyer order

musicia

Hello dear people,

I am musicia and level 1 seller.

I have a question today.

I want to know, how many times same buyer can order me?

please give answer as details as possible

thank you

🙂

as many times as he want. I have some repeat buyers who have ordered me more than 50 times.

Also change your thread category from " Fiverr Tips" to " Conversations"

Hi musicia, of course that´s okay, even better, if a buyer comes back to give you more work, it usually means they are happy with what you did.
I have a lot of repeat buyers, depending on what kind of thing your gigs offer, chances are people will need your services more than once.

I’m guessing you might have read a post by someone who talks about ‘suspicious if there are several reviews in a row by the same buyer’? Well, forget that, as long as you know those aren´t fake reviews but by a real buyer of yours, all is fine. 🙂

Hi musicia, of course that´s okay, even better, if a buyer comes back to give you more work, it usually means they are happy with what you did.

I have a lot of repeat buyers, depending on what kind of thing your gigs offer, chances are people will need your services more than once.

I’m guessing you might have read a post by someone who talks about ‘suspicious if there are several reviews in a row by the same buyer’? Well, forget that, as long as you know those aren´t fake reviews but by a real buyer of yours, all is fine. 🙂

thank you for answer.

but i am level 1 thats why i am confused.

Guest phantompower

Hello dear people,

I am musicia and level 1 seller.

I have a question today.

please give answer as details as possible

thank you

🙂

About 99999999999999999999 and 1

Why exactly are you confused? I can´t see any difference there, I had buyers who ordered more than once, when I was level 1, I have them now. If your work is good and they like your communication and are okay with your prices, why wouldn´t they order again, if they need something you offer again?

Why exactly are you confused? I can´t see any difference there, I had buyers who ordered more than once, when I was level 1, I have them now. If your work is good and they like your communication and are okay with your prices, why wouldn´t they order again, if they need something you offer again?

yeah.right.

I got it.

Archived