GIG 2000 Reviews "DISAPPEAR" - after edit gig - What will happen?

magicthe24h

Guest offlinehelpers

Lost position on the home page . ( top 20)

New buyers will not know you. 😅

Just give it a wee bit of time to come back to where it was, and you should be fine.

There’s 2 possible outcomes from what I’ve seen after updating a gig and it disappeared:

1. After a while, it appears back where it was before. Takes from minutes to hours from my experience.
  2. After a bit longer while, it appears on page 15+ instead where no one can find it. That is some sort of a punishment page in some, if not all categories, where quite a few highly ranked gigs reside next to each other. According to support being there is not permanent, yet many of the gigs that are there have been there for many years.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi,

same issue with me, I have edited my best selling gig before 14 hrs back, but still I can’t see me gig, it is dis appear and not seeing in any category, what is the problem? I have contacted CS but still not get any reply.

It takes up to 48 hours for the gigs to sort themselves out after editing.

I have not lost any position but after editing my gig at the starting of this month I am only receiving 1/2 order in 2/3 days, that’s very less, normally I receive 4/5 sales per day. So there is something wrong with the site also I have noticed I am facing this problem from their last update.

Hey,

when you edit the gig and after save the final changes then the gig was take a 48 hrs to back on your position because some time you make a changes but it will not effect on your review or other criteria. so if you didn’t get your gig back on 48 hrs so you can contact the custom support for this issue they help you ASAP. 🙂

Thanks

Archived