I'm not getting any order ! :(

infinitetech128

I am expert in making transparent background that separates object from background. any kinds of complex background I can do. such as tree, fur, hair etc. can any of you help me to find orders?

No, helping you gain orders is not our job. You need to take responsibility for your own success, and set up eye-catching gigs, and if necessary, promote your gig to your target customers.

Be willing to work hard. Fiverr is not a easy-money website.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jonbaas

Hey, Thanks for your response. I am new here. can you give me some ideas I should apply to reach my goal?

I am just trying but no result. 😞

Hope some tips from your experience !!!

I am new here. can you give me some ideas I should apply to reach my goal?

I recommend that you start by reading through the great articles in the Fiverr Academy. I think you’ll find plenty of great tips there! 😉

https://www.fiverr.com/fiverr_academy

• 5 weeks later...

No, helping you gain orders is not our job. You need to take responsibility for your own success, and set up eye-catching gigs, and if necessary, promote your gig to your target customers.

Right suggest,We are hard working this website.

Hi Bro,

Welcome to the fiverr,

Getting success is not what you can do in few days or few months. It needs consistent work, steady mind…

Before starting any work, you have to plan for full concentration about that job. otherwise you will loose the job along with the hope.

So,

As seller having some experience, i must say that you have to make your gig attractive. Send offers daily to the relevant buyer requests. you will get order…

Good Luck!

Hi Animator786, You have written well. Thanks for advice.

That’s right

Thank you so much…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I need more work too 😡

You don’t need more work… you WANT more work. There’s a difference.

We NEED food and water to live. We WANT cable television to watch our favorite shows. Let’s not confuse the two concepts.

Fiverr does not guarantee any level of sales here on their site, nor should anyone be expecting success without marketing and promotional work. So the word “need” does not apply here. Like all of us, though, you want more sales so that you can earn more money, and raise your seller rating. Semantics, perhaps, but an important designation to make nonetheless. 😉

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

Most of us here are sellers like you 🙂

Moreover, you just started (I am newbie too), so be patient and Share your gig to social media.

Send offers to buyer request. getting first order is really hard!

try your best… good luck 🙂

hello there

same issue facing by me

i cant get any order yet …

what can i do

hello there

same issue facing by me

i cant get any order yet …

what can i do

I have not read all the replies but abdulwahidi, you might have to start sharing your gig on social media, or make some new attractive offers to increase exposure.

You can share your gigs on twitter , facebook , facebook groups , and pinterest , and you can send an offers to the clients on Buyer Requests Topic . also you can use addmefast site and other sites for exchange traffic like like4like to share your gigs on the social media . This stratgy is work now and I tried it and get more orders . Have a nice day for all sellers 🙂

Guest elite_novelbook

Do you want other sellers to place an order? 😐 FUNNY maybe that’s what is asking for

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived