I'm not getting any order ! :(

infinitetech128

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am also newbie on fiverr but I have good business in local market. I posted my Gigs and spread them on social media. I got my first 2 orders from the same cliens from linkedin, so you have to market you Gigs by yourself. I wanted to make 1 design everyday and post it on fiverr but it is not allowing me to post more than 7 Gigs, if somebody have any idea how to post more than 7 Gigs please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

@hamjalal960 you contacted me via inbox uninvited. Please refrain from doing so. If you have any questions, create your own threads, this community is filled with many helpful users. Lucky for you, I didn’t report you. Good luck!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 61829_1.png

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and...

Contacting other users, moderators/admins by private message/inbox is not absolutely disallowed, but unless invited it is considered a breach of etiquette to do so. In particular, do not contact other users to ask for sales, mentoring, profile or forum help, etc. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam. There are times that users may have good reason for making contact off-forum, just take extra-special care in doing so.

Everyone should follow the forum rules first, then it will be good to use it. @nikavoice you are kind to him, it’s a very good thing.

Hello there,

Most of us here are sellers like you 🙂

Moreover, you just started (I am newbie too), so be patient and Share your gig to social media.

Send offers to buyer request. getting first order is really hard!

try your best… good luck 🙂

Yep, you are right !! I am still waiting for my first order to place. Hope I can help someone’s business with my services and can prove through my work that I am worthy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey alumalpha! Can you please guide me how many sold Gigs are required to increase the level? and can we upload more than 7 Gigs somehow?

Hey alumalpha! Can you please guide me how many sold Gigs are required to increase the level? and can we upload more than 7 Gigs somehow?

You will find all requirements to advance to the next seller level on your Analytics page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello…I am trying from last few months but didn’t get any order till now…i have created gig’s also but no orders…it seem’s very difficult to get order at Fiverr…any idea how to market your gigs to get orders…

Archived