Is There Any way To Tip Or Express Gratitude To Customer Support?

ssj1236

Eddie from customer support showed so much professionalism and genuine understanding when dealing with my situation about the whole gig not showing in search thing. Is there any possible way I can give him a tip or something. I’m not kidding I’ve never tipped a waiter even when I visited the US, they probably spit in my food. But CS and this guy I really wanna support some way. Any ideas?

Since they’ve got the new ones with the scale from 1 - 10, every time I click on one of the rating numbers I get a ‘survey not found’ error - anybody else, or just me?

I´ve done the 1-10 scale ratings a few times and it worked, I haven´t had a ticket lately though.

I checked my mail I don’t have it…

I think it can take a bit, maybe there´s a ‘waiting time’ for the system to send out those mails to see if the ticket/case won´t be reopened? Don´t know, just speculation. The title of the mails is ‘How would you rate our support’, maybe check spam folder too, but if your ticket was resolved only today, I´d just wait a bit and see if it comes.

Lol yes, I like Eddie, too.

Archived