Premium gigs starting $500+

prologo1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it’s shit

I think that name I suggested is Wonderful 😉

You can think that, but put it before a test audience–a jury, if yo will–of your peers.

“Mommy I’m scared”

“It looks like my accident yesterday, why, I–”

“Kids these days, they think they can do anything!”

“While I admire the artistic intent behind it, it’s not art”

“Who are these gnat’s *******, thinking they can *** and *** then *** our *** ***?”

“I like turdles. Sorry, I like tirtles. Gosh. I’m sorry. Can we try again? TUR-tl.”

“It was all fields here when I was a boy, we didn’t have this… new-fangled stuff”

“Hi I am have great successing and now I helps you!”

"[censored. subject went nuts and started screeching about $5 bananas]"

“how is babby formed? how girl get pragnent?”

“Now you listen here boy and you lisn good. I see 5 bucks, I give 5. I see more? Then muh guns comin out and I’m lockin’ and loadin’”

“I’m a princess!”

etc.

No, it’s not.

You can think that, but put it before a test audience–a jury, if yo will–of your peers.

“Mommy I’m scared”

“It looks like my accident yesterday, why, I–”

“Kids these days, they think they can do anything!”

“While I admire the artistic intent behind it, it’s not art”

“Who are these gnat’s *******, thinking they can *** and *** then *** our *** ***?”

“I like turdles. Sorry, I like tirtles. Gosh. I’m sorry. Can we try again? TUR-tl.”

“It was all fields here when I was a boy, we didn’t have this… new-fangled stuff”

“Hi I am have great successing and now I helps you!”

"[censored. subject went nuts and started screeching about $5 bananas]"

“how is babby formed? how girl get pragnent?”

“Now you listen here boy and you lisn good. I see 5 bucks, I give 5. I see more? Then muh guns comin out and I’m lockin’ and loadin’”

“I’m a princess!”

etc.

No, it’s not.

“I’m a princess!”

“[censored. subject went nuts and started screeching about $5 bananas]”

💡 I Kind of like these names. Shall we propose?

“I’m a princess!”

“[censored. subject went nuts and started screeching about $5 bananas]”

💡 I Kind of like these names. Shall we propose?

I am in the market for a lifetime of never having to work again. Can you promise me that?

I can offer you witty comments, bad housewifery and… I’m average at video games.

I am in the market for a lifetime of never having to work again. Can you promise me that?

I can offer you witty comments, bad housewifery and… I’m average at video games.

Can you promise me that?

Haha Ma’am 🙂 Please do not take it personally.

I was not talking about proposing each other 😛 I was saying that I liked the names you suggested; let’s propose these to Fiverr 😃

#Sorry!!

Can you promise me that?

Haha Ma’am 🙂 Please do not take it personally.

I was not talking about proposing each other 😛 I was saying that I liked the names you suggested; let’s propose these to Fiverr 😃

#Sorry!!

βοηθια, παναγία μου

βοηθια, παναγία μου

:rolling_eyes:

Seriously?

God Bless You!!

#Sorry Again!

Didn’t understand that 😛 Excuse my ignorance for once!! I’m learning.

It’s Greek, meaning “Mary, mother of God, help me”

You can check this in Google Translate, although it will spit machine translated rubbish at you.

But once again,

βοηθια, παναγία μου

It’s Greek, meaning “Mary, mother of God, help me”

You can check this in Google Translate, although it will spit machine translated rubbish at you.

But once again,

βοηθια, παναγία μου

Google spat this: assistant, my Virgin Mary

I didn’t take 😛

Wish this conversation happened few years ago. I could have managed the video games part, no issues! Things are little different now.

💌 Maybe, we should accept the reality & Move On!

There are more fish in the sea.

Uh, yes. What does assistant mean when translated badly? Oh, that’s right–help. Guess what the one Greek word for many variants of help is? You’ll have to take a wild stab in the dark there. Who told you alread that the GT would be a pile of poo.

kkkkkkkkk.

EDIT: this was not directed at you MissC!

I Think this is very wonderful. I love it…

Γιατί, παναγία μου, γιατί;

EDIT: this is basically a Greek why, God, why?. It can be interjected in all similar situations. The Virgin Mary is super important, because she did actually real, so panagia (Mary–the all-saint) is a firm basis for a lot of stiff.

Don’t the tabs to choose the price range do that? They allow buyers to select high priced gigs if they want to.

Don’t the tabs to choose the price range do that?

Have you tried it?

The results for logo design with a $500-1000 filter gives a good few results but when you look at them you see the only difference between what is offered there and the $5 options is a couple of extra 0s.

No TRS sellers, 6 level 2 sellers and the rest are just chancers who have a high priced gig in case they get someone who doesn’t know any better and orders. The samples are rubbish, there is no process and nothing extra added to the gigs to make them worth the money.

The level 2 sellers have clearly changed the prices since their other orders, some have even changed the gig title (one went from being a proofreading gig to a logo design gig) to make it look like lots of people bought their $500+ service. Its a joke.

The idea would be to allow certain sellers of a certain quality to have a specific “Premium” gig which offers something beyond the standard, an experience of higher quality and more exclusive service. To make this plausible, there needs to be a certain standard of quality attained and independently judged.

It would not require Fiverr to become responsible for the outcomes, just for the standard that is achieved/supplied. Upwork is not responsible for the outcome if someone who can’t write English has a profile that shows they past Upworks English exams.

• 2 months later...

@prologo1 I completely agree. As a trained voice actor, I would like to build raise prices to my standard rate after I gain more reviews. It seems like starting at square one right now but I also enjoy learning how to work with clients in a new way. Overall, I think this is a wonderful idea for the Fivver team to have something to strive towards. Here is a link that talks more about it if other readers haven’t seen it yet.

Great post!

@prologo1 I completely agree. As a trained voice actor, I would like to build raise prices to my standard rate after I gain more reviews. It seems like starting at square one right now but I also enjoy learning how to work with clients in a new way. Overall, I think this is a wonderful idea for the Fivver team to have something to strive towards. Here is a link that talks more about it if other readers haven’t seen it yet.

Great post!

Thanks 🙂 yes they already started

• 2 weeks later...

Archived