What Happened to New TRS

silberma1976

I think it gets announced only if the TRS has a story to share and the seller is a bit special and has a personal support agent assigned to them, most likely. Think 0.5% of us have one?

Or then it’s just not a big deal anymore and it’s easier to become one. … He says, after having been on Fiverr since 2012 with 10k reviews soon, yet is still level 2 😉

Be interesting, whore that interesting thing out. Voila: you are featured on a blog nobody reads.

But you already know that Charles, as you’ve used that card 😉

EDIT: some supporting evidence would be that Google IFITT finance guy who posted his enormously complicated thing, which nobody cared about. Last week, it was newslettered, so it had a buzz (I was more disappointed that nobody queried the huge REALTIONSHIP typo myself) and he finally got around to making a video after he noticed and some “thank you for your useful information” types did their thing. I think OP cottoned on fast, but I’m still mystified as to why Fiverr chose that to promo. Top tip: staff are scraping the forum for individual and unique tips. Give it to them and be better than Google Nerd Guy.

In short, who cares–it’s all finely crafted bs.

Be interesting, whore that interesting thing out. Voila: you are featured on a blog nobody reads.

But you already know that Charles, as you’ve used that card 😉

EDIT: some supporting evidence would be that Google IFITT finance guy who posted his enormously complicated thing, which nobody cared about. Last week, it was newslettered, so it had a buzz (I was more disappointed that nobody queried the huge REALTIONSHIP typo myself) and he finally got around to making a video after he noticed and some “thank you for your useful information” types did their thing. I think OP cottoned on fast, but I’m still mystified as to why Fiverr chose that to promo. Top tip: staff are scraping the forum for individual and unique tips. Give it to them and be better than Google Nerd Guy.

In short, who cares–it’s all finely crafted bs.

I do not know what this blog card you speak of is. 😉

I am just a simple seller who likes reading stories of successful sellers like you!

Archived