Solution to increase my rating

carolinewritter

Having visited Virginia Union University’s website to find their certification program for Best Novel Writer 2014, I failed to find an instance (“no results found”), but I did notice something else, which Wikipedia confirmed. It’s a historically black university. As we might have noticed, OP is not black, but a 13-year-old white teenage novelist who wrote her great novel when she was… 10?

It’s tough being a genius, @carolinewritter.

ripwritter.png.fc4ba65c40fe8acbace754759713f352.png

Having visited Virginia Union University’s website to find their certification program for Best Novel Writer 2014, I failed to find an instance (“no results found”), but I did notice something else, which Wikipedia confirmed. It’s a historically black university. As we might have noticed, OP is not black, but a 13-year-old white teenage novelist who wrote her great novel when she was… 10?

It’s tough being a genius, @carolinewritter.

What?! 😨 So, this person died and came back to life and is now selling ghostly stuff on Fiverr. WOW, I’ve definitely seen and heard it all. Mad sleuthing skills @emmaki! +1

Hello Dear offer you buyer for more revision and satisfied him in these revision .i this way buyer may change it review …If this not work Refund you buyer by sending mutual cancellation.

Please don’t advise other users to violate Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

@catwriter Kudos on keeping people in the community honest/holding them accountable. I saw other posts you’ve made and totally respect the fact that you’re trying to minimize the potential damage sellers who cut corners could make on others who simply wish to provide quality work! (Now, THAT was a very long, almost incoherent, sentence!) Lol!

Archived