Article Writing vs Ghostwriting

gina_riley2

many of my buyers either put their own names on blog posts I write for them, or they use fake names to make it appear that many different people are writing for their site.

Interesting. They only use fake names for the posts or do they ask you to write them ‘in different styles’ too?

Interesting. They only use fake names for the posts or do they ask you to write them ‘in different styles’ too?

@miiila and @gina_riley2 Good question! I’ve had one buyer who asked me to write multiple articles with multiple names and different styles. I quoted him a higher prices because of the time it would take to disguise my own style several times. He declined to pay extra and told me to just write them all however I wished.

The one that still buys from me routinely never even asked about different styles, he just said to make up “realistic names” for bylines. I decided not to suggest different styles if he didn’t ask about it and he never has. 😃

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t think much about it, I just enjoy writing. This kind of thing gets me really excited and I just can’t stop doing it. Sometimes I just throw away all ego aside and offer my buyers for more follow up works. This is because I totally get absorbed to the topics that I’ve researched on and written for them.

Archived