I got a account warning

fivelogomaker

yes, that’s not what necessarily happened, that’s just something someone suggested might have happened.

-Did you hit the delivery button with no delivery, to get an extension?

-Are you using multiple accounts?

-Are you using a VPN to spoof your location

-Are you sending messages to people about your services without them asking?

-Did you post on Buyer’s Request but instead of a request it was essentially an ad about your service?

-Did you try to manipulate Fiverr’s SEO by overdoing it with your gig’s description or titles? (keywords spam)

-Did you create multiple gigs about essentially the same service, only using different words, just to increase your chances of someone actually finding you in your over-populated niche???

(I tried to think of all the ways rookies try to game the system)

Did you create multiple gigs about essentially the same service, only using different words, just to increase your chances of someone actually finding you in your over-populated niche???

so maybe this is why you got that warning?

was there no explanation or canned email sent to you?

Did you create multiple gigs about essentially the same service, only using different words, just to increase your chances of someone actually finding you in your over-populated niche???

so maybe this is why you got that warning?

was there no explanation or canned email sent to you?

i contact fiverr support i think they can give a proper advice 🙂

firstly i suggest to contact customer support and ask them what was your mistake and then you should apology for your mistake and promise to fiverr support that you will never do it. and i also suggest you to read https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service‎ . many sellers do not read this carefully and thats why they don’t know the rules of fiverr. hope this will help you 🙂
thanks

Seems like someone has reported your gig for copyright infringement. After seeing screenshot posted by @blaisefaint, I took a quick look at your profile and found out that most of the logos in your portfolio (including your gallery images + delivered file) either contains vector art from Shutterstock/DeviantArt/other sources or you’ve tweaked other logos a little bit and delivered it to your clients.

"fivelogomaker:

but i always provide my original designs only 🙂

I’m sorry, but not all your logos are original designs.

Designing means drawing something from scratch on a blank document. The designer should have a creative mind and it’ll take a lot of time to design a logo or any other art. There is a difference between designing and editing and what you’re doing here is called editing.

Selling copyrighted material will not only harm you but it’s also harmful to your clients. They might get in trouble for using logos that doesn’t belong to them.

It’s just my assumption, might be some pissed off buyer has reported this thing to Fiverr and you received a warning.

Seems like someone has reported your gig for copyright infringement. After seeing screenshot posted by @blaisefaint, I took a quick look at your profile and found out that most of the logos in your portfolio (including your gallery images + delivered file) either contains vector art from Shutterstock/DeviantArt/other sources or you’ve tweaked other logos a little bit and delivered it to your clients.

"fivelogomaker:

Designing means drawing something from scratch on a blank document. The designer should have a creative mind and it’ll take a lot of time to design a logo or any other art. There is a difference between designing and editing and what you’re doing here is called editing.

Selling copyrighted material will not only harm you but it’s also harmful to your clients. They might get in trouble for using logos that doesn’t belong to them.

It’s just my assumption, might be some pissed off buyer has reported this thing to Fiverr and you received a warning.

i contact fiverr customer support they told me a different kind of problem thank you for everyone who help me 🙂

"fivelogomaker:

If you continue to sell edited art from:

Shutterstock/DeviantArt/other sources

you will eventually get banned. Unfortunately, regardless of the “other reason” you say you learned, you cannot take art from others sites and use it in any way.

Archived