How do you invest your Fiverr money?

writer99025

I got them at a very low price , electeicity is not cheap ,however there are ways to go around it,lol. I broke even two months back and right now im on Profit Zone. I have not used Nvidia for mining, AMD cards have been working excellent for me, though im aware of the hashrate some Nvidia cards dish out. Maybe when i add another rig that will have Nvidia cards only. Mixing Nvidia and AMD on the same machine is Stressful. Do you also mine?

Do you also mine?

Although electricity is cheap here, there’s no hardware available and I do not have the capital to ship pre-built miners nor have the proper resources to build my own miner. If I was back in USA, maybe.

This is how I currently mine:

mine.jpg.daab6cc1358a5add99fe234d5ed12b78.jpg

Do you also mine?

Although electricity is cheap here, there’s no hardware available and I do not have the capital to ship pre-built miners nor have the proper resources to build my own miner. If I was back in USA, maybe.

This is how I currently mine:

b639deaeeee50244c1c603c9d763faf57ee5bbd1.jpg

lol, u can try new egg or ,they sometimes have some specials with free international shipping.

I watch the price of gold

Me too.

Gold was $1775/oz circa 2010/11, then dropped rock bottom to almost $1000. It hasn’t gone back to that value yet. And isn’t going to for the foreseeable future.

It has been currently trading between $1100 - $1280 for the last 4.5 years.

Sucks for people trading gold and gold bars.

For those residing in the States, FUTURES are the way to go, or if you stay tuned to the global market and have a bit of play money then surely Forex is another avenue. (The most popular)

For those residing in the States, FUTURES are the way to go, or if you stay tuned to the global market and have a bit of play money then surely Forex is another avenue. (The most popular)

Yes if you really are tuned in to markets of the various commodities and have money you can afford to lose a lot of.

There are free apps on the Forex exchanges you can play with to try out trading currencies and if you do that you will see that you can lose everything within minutes.

One of my best kept investment ‘secrets’ has been investing in US commercial real estate projects with Fundrise. I’m not %100 sure if this is available in every country but they’re available to investors in the US. The great thing here is that you don’t have to be an accredited investor (which typically means hefty initial deposits of at least 100K) as the investment minimum is only $1,000.00. You add your money to an eREIT (investment trust) and then pick projects to fund, but understand that these investments are players in the ‘LONG GAME’. APY on COMPLETE projects stays in the realm of %8-%12, so you’re beating mostly every vehicle out there if you’re in it for the LONG HAUL.

The ‘risky’ elements of this type of investing reside in the questions; ‘does this crowdfunded project garner enough financing to actually get built’, ‘how long will it take to be built’, and ‘will this building stay open’ long enough to give me a gainful ROI. All legit questions, but like everything you weigh your pro’s and con’s before diving in.

You have to continually research the state of the project to make sure you’re putting your money into a building that will actually be built, but you’re given a ton of information about project status, projections and all sorts of data to help you make educated investments. I’m currently residing in Washington DC, and have driven past one building in the last couple of years that I’ve monetarily contributed in.

It’s a pretty cool feeling to invest this way as it’s cut from the ‘startup of things’ cloth (that I full-heartedly subscribe to) whilst giving you a future forward way to do the same thing people have been doing for ages.

Yes if you really are tuned in to markets of the various commodities and have money you can afford to lose a lot of.

There are free apps on the Forex exchanges you can play with to try out trading currencies and if you do that you will see that you can lose everything within minutes.

About 5 years ago, when the market was a bit volatile, I opened an account with $50k demo money. After a few days, I earned $6k twice, and then lost it all the next day.

In my country (Bangladesh) we can get up to 13% interest for long time investment. I’m planning to invest in Stock exchange. It has some risk but I’m pretty sure I can get more profit which will be more beneficial than making deposits on Bank. In June, I will start investing. I’m already doing studies on stock exchange market trends.

See, the value of your stocks and mutual funds is based on whether they are traded or not. If the economy collapses, taking down the banks with them, then nobody will have any money to pay for the stocks and mutual funds. So, they will become worthless as well. They don’t have an inherent value, their value is based on what others are willing to pay for them.

So at this stage of my life, because of my circumstances, safety is more important to me than capital appreciation. Hence bank deposits, postal and PPF.

There are many sites which have a database of all the MFs traded in the Indian market and their returns for at least 2 decades. The most popular one is MoneyControl, there are many others. Do check them all. Stocks and MFs cannot be clubbed in the same category as stocks fluctuate on an hourly basis, but MF’s give you yearly average returns.

One can become a millionaire or bankrupt within an hour if they are trading in stocks. That’s not the case with MF. The earnings are averaged out for the year and most of them give a return of 12% on an average, even if there is a quarterly slump. Most Indian MFs have yielded a consistent 9-12% growth from 1990 to 2016. Check out their performance graphs on any tracking platform (the performance stats are verified by government agencies and are highly accurate).

MF is a safe option. No fluctuation.

Also, Mr. Modi plans to turn India into a manufacturing hub, and when nations do that, they intentionally devalue their currencies to be more competitive in the international market (note China and Japan during their industrialization phase). Today USD : INR is 68, it will touch 75-80 in 2020. Inflation will touch 8%, which means even the interest rates on FD and PPF will barely be able to catch up with inflation. We will need MFs to stay ahead of inflation, just to keep our current asset value intact, leave alone value appreciation. 🙂

In my country (Bangladesh) we can get up to 13% interest for long time investment. I’m planning to invest in Stock exchange. It has some risk but I’m pretty sure I can get more profit which will be more beneficial than making deposits on Bank. In June, I will start investing. I’m already doing studies on stock exchange market trends.

13% returns is upon investing in Government bonds or private company stock investments?

There are many sites which have a database of all the MFs traded in the Indian market and their returns for at least 2 decades. The most popular one is MoneyControl, there are many others. Do check them all. Stocks and MFs cannot be clubbed in the same category as stocks fluctuate on an hourly basis, but MF’s give you yearly average returns.

One can become a millionaire or bankrupt within an hour if they are trading in stocks. That’s not the case with MF. The earnings are averaged out for the year and most of them give a return of 12% on an average, even if there is a quarterly slump. Most Indian MFs have yielded a consistent 9-12% growth from 1990 to 2016. Check out their performance graphs on any tracking platform (the performance stats are verified by government agencies and are highly accurate).

Also, Mr. Modi plans to turn India into a manufacturing hub, and when nations do that, they intentionally devalue their currencies to be more competitive in the international market (note China and Japan during their industrialization phase). Today USD : INR is 68, it will touch 75-80 in 2020. Inflation will touch 8%, which means even the interest rates on FD and PPF will barely be able to catch up with inflation. We will need MFs to stay ahead of inflation, just to keep our current asset value intact, leave alone value appreciation. 🙂

Yes, I have a lot of mutual funds and stocks from my father’s time, I haven’t put my own money in them, that’s all. I plan to in 2017. To give you an idea, a Rs. 5000 investment made in Franklin Templeton Prima Plus or something made by my dad in my name in the 1990s is now worth Rs. 2 lakhs.

I watch the price of gold

Me too.

Gold was $1775/oz circa 2010/11, then dropped rock bottom to almost $1000. It hasn’t gone back to that value yet. And isn’t going to for the foreseeable future.

It has been currently trading between $1100 - $1280 for the last 4.5 years.

Sucks for people trading gold and gold bars.

I consider you as BBC news.Every thing is on your finger prints.😂

I invest most of my money in bank deposits in my mother’s name

The world’s stock markets are on the verge of collapsing, btw. It’s held up by lies and desperation. The only thing I plan to invest on is a house with a nice big garden (well, field) so I can become a farmer. Preferably way out in the sticks where the soil’s good and the climate favors it.

You can’t eat gold… and the works’ a lot more honest. Anyway, assuming this economic collapse does take place, gold radiers will be all over your shit. And mine too, as I have food and stuff (assuming I have the pastoral dream). Either way, having had a little experience with farming in the past few years, it’s not easy. Fiverr is. But if the world economy collapses and takes the dollar down with it, then livestock, crops and clean water will become more. Also, bandits. Look up how the Cretans fared during WWII.

Writer… forget trade. If economic collapse happens, then you need arable land and a farm. Assuming the collapse isn’t accompanied by a nuke orgasm. Maybe putting stocks/whatever in your mother’s name is OK in India, I don’t know, but it raised an eyebrow here.

Don’t believe the lies though. Get a nice farm or Fallout-style bunker. I have no investments and I don’t plan to. The waffle above should give you an idea of my future anyway. But I don’t go into it with any illusions.

Gold can go up and down just like any investment. I know people are scared of Wall Street, but with a general index fund you can make money. The trick is to think like a long term investor and not pay attention to the daily news. I remember I was freaking out when Apple hit $90, now it’s trading at $119.25. Too many people freak out too soon. Luckily for me, I don’t manage my own portfolio, I’m invested in a diversified instrument full of dividend-paying stocks, so I get a little money every month.

Guest shubh2012

I wish they had taught me this in the school.

I was a 9 pointer in the virtual world and 0 in the reality. 😃

Archived