How do improve my sales

design4y0u

Here are 7 tips, from the top of my mind:

1. Edit your description to the point it is flawlessly (or as close to it as possible) written. Typos and unclear sentences are a turn off to most buyers.

2. Make your description long and clear, and highlight & bolden all key points. Use dot points. Keep in mind: most buyers only SKIM the description. Tell the buyers exactly what they’ll get, how fantastic the end result will be, and tell them what you need from them. Tell them exactly what to expect. Not telling them will leave buyers feeling confused and most people don’t want to have to message sellers since they end up getting harassed. Which brings us to point 3#…

3. Do not harrass buyers. If they don’t reply to you, don’t keep messaging them “where r u?” and “why u no respond” and “its not nice to snub people”. This is a turn-off for most buyers, who feel you are trying to coerce (force) them into buying your gig, when they might not be interested. Maybe they found someone else. While follow-ups are good, they don’t need to have every five seconds you don’t get a reply.

4. Ask questions. If a buyer sends you a message, don’t tell them to purchase the gig straight away. Ask them for details, tell them why you are the best in your field (believe me when I say buyers generally message 2-3 people for the same project). Get involved in a conversation and show that you care. Then tell them that you would love to work with them, and tell them the price, and send a custom offer (to save them having to scout out the “buy now” button on your gig – buyers LOVE convenience).

5. Look at what’s working. What are other people in your service doing? What tags are they using (check the bottom of the page of their gigs)? What keywords do they use in their gig title? Follow their example, and let them lead you into sales.

6. Use appropriate, ORIGINAL photos. Use photos that show exactly what you do. Maybe add a keyword (“PHOTOSHOP EDITING” or what have you) onto the picture in BIG letters. Use photos nobody else uses since that will help you stand out. And DO NOT use photos of pretty women you found online because, chances are, you’re not the only one using it (a huge turn off to buyers, especially a lot of females who feel insulted by this). Use photos that are RELEVANT to your service and that are UNIQUE to you.

7. Make your gig unique. Plenty of people are offering photoshop services. But how many are offering to enhance wedding/birthday photos? How many are offering to make social media banner ads for authors specifivally?
    As an author myself, I generally search generic terms like “author” and “book” to see if I can find any great gigs that could help me out. I don’t search “social media banner” because I haven’t thought that I might need one. But seeing one targeted at authors, I go, “Oh! I don’t have a good social media banner. I’ll get this!” If it was a generic social media banner gig, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it, since I wouldn’t have related to it or thought that I would need it.
    As a new seller, you can put up 7 gigs. So put up seven gigs, all targeted at different people.

I hope I helped! 🙂

• AyaFalls.

1. Edit your description to the point it is flawlessly (or as close to it as possible) written. Typos and unclear sentences are a turn off to most buyers.

2. Make your description long and clear, and highlight & bolden all key points. Use dot points. Keep in mind: most buyers only SKIM the description. Tell the buyers exactly what they’ll get, how fantastic the end result will be, and tell them what you need from them. Tell them exactly what to expect. Not telling them will leave buyers feeling confused and most people don’t want to have to message sellers since they end up getting harassed. Which brings us to point 3#…

3. Do not harrass buyers. If they don’t reply to you, don’t keep messaging them “where r u?” and “why u no respond” and “its not nice to snub people”. This is a turn-off for most buyers, who feel you are trying to coerce (force) them into buying your gig, when they might not be interested. Maybe they found someone else. While follow-ups are good, they don’t need to have every five seconds you don’t get a reply.

4. Ask questions. If a buyer sends you a message, don’t tell them to purchase the gig straight away. Ask them for details, tell them why you are the best in your field (believe me when I say buyers generally message 2-3 people for the same project). Get involved in a conversation and show that you care. Then tell them that you would love to work with them, and tell them the price, and send a custom offer (to save them having to scout out the “buy now” button on your gig – buyers LOVE convenience).

5. Look at what’s working. What are other people in your service doing? What tags are they using (check the bottom of the page of their gigs)? What keywords do they use in their gig title? Follow their example, and let them lead you into sales.

6. Use appropriate, ORIGINAL photos. Use photos that show exactly what you do. Maybe add a keyword (“PHOTOSHOP EDITING” or what have you) onto the picture in BIG letters. Use photos nobody else uses since that will help you stand out. And DO NOT use photos of pretty women you found online because, chances are, you’re not the only one using it (a huge turn off to buyers, especially a lot of females who feel insulted by this). Use photos that are RELEVANT to your service and that are UNIQUE to you.

7. Make your gig unique. Plenty of people are offering photoshop services. But how many are offering to enhance wedding/birthday photos? How many are offering to make social media banner ads for authors specifivally?

As an author myself, I generally search generic terms like “author” and “book” to see if I can find any great gigs that could help me out. I don’t search “social media banner” because I haven’t thought that I might need one. But seeing one targeted at authors, I go, “Oh! I don’t have a good social media banner. I’ll get this!” If it was a generic social media banner gig, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it, since I wouldn’t have related to it or thought that I would need it.

As a new seller, you can put up 7 gigs. So put up seven gigs, all targeted at different people.

I hope I helped! 🙂

• AyaFalls.

Awesome thanks so much.

I hope I helped! 🙂

• AyaFalls.

thankz lot:slight_smile:

Archived