Haven't received any order yet

veralucy

Thanks OP for creating this topic. I am going through the same phase. Although I joined last month, I have seen people we joined in the same month that are in level two now while I still don’t have a single sale. I seriously don’t know what is wrong or maybe fiverr don’t want newbie to make it here irrespective of your experience outside fiverr.

Something does not just add up.

I looked through your profile and gigs and it looks nice. Keep spending convincing offers to buyers and when you get a job, overdeliver!

I looked through your profile and gigs and it looks nice. Keep spending convincing offers to buyers and when you get a job, overdeliver!

Thanks for the effort and time spent to review my profile and gigs. Several professionals like you have commented the same thing. I just don’t know why order is not forthcoming.

Thanks Amanda.

Please input www.fiverr.com/criterion_write in your browser’s address box

@criterion_write: Your link here works fine, but the link under your profile does not. You added a “s” at end: You have criterion_writes vice criterion_write. You may want to correct that.

Your proofreading gig: You have proofread 2000 words then on your gig it is 1500 words. You may want to clarify, such as: I’ll proofread 1500 words for $5, up to max of 2000 words for additional $10 (or whatever your intention was for that gig).

@criterion_write: Your link here works fine, but the link under your profile does not. You added a “s” at end: You have criterion_writes vice criterion_write. You may want to correct that.

Your proofreading gig: You have proofread 2000 words then on your gig it is 1500 words. You may want to clarify, such as: I’ll proofread 1500 words for $5, up to max of 2000 words for additional $10 (or whatever your intention was for that gig).

Thanks a lot. The corrections have been effected.

hello too, i’m still waiting for orders, 4 months ago i created few gigs and since august i am trying to develop my quality as far as possible. i am building a portfolio too. i think fiverr is an excellent market place that not only makes money but a smart generation also. for good things you have to wait 🙂

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hello too, i’m still waiting for orders, 4 months ago i created few gigs and since august i am trying to develop my quality as far as possible. i am building a portfolio too. i think fiverr is an excellent market place that not only makes money but a smart generation also. for good things you have to wait 🙂

@veniceart 3 months Is a long time, try to send offers on Buyers Request section to get orders.

• 1 month later...

Archived