Uff what's problem with Fiverr?

jhpony

Uff what’s the problem of Fiverr filling uncomfortable today show:

Hi jhpony,

We have been informed by PayPal that a dispute was opened for your order #FO52FAA3EEC5: give 35 new gmail ID with all information. As a result we are forced to cancel this order and ask that you discontinue your work.

Please note that in some cases disputes are nothing more than temporary holds that PayPal puts on funds to make sure that they were authorized by the buyer. The dispute does not indicate that the buyer initiated it.

If the dispute gets resolved, the buyer will be offered to reorder your gig.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team

Uff what is this. Firstly close my gig & now close my payment.

Please ans.

First of all take along breath and calm down.

It seems to me Fiverr has nothing to do with this issue. As this might be because buyer has raised a dispute from PAYPAL or like the fiverr support said it might be some kind of PAYPAL automatic hold on payment that make it dispute by PAYPAL.

Just a mention that the core issue of this dispute is likely that this seller was offering something that he should not have been selling on Fiverr. “Selling Google G-mail IDs” is a violation of the Google TOS - no matter what the seller thought or what he has seen others do here on Fiverr or elsewhere. It seemed like a good idea, but once someone noticed the nature of the gig, an objection was raised, and the gig was suspended along with the funds for it.

Doesn’t really matter whether the complaint started with Google, the customer, Paypal, or Fiverr CS, once they find out there is a “rights” problem the deal is dead. These are seperate companies, but they rely on each other for mutual benefit, so they will respond when it is obvious that someone is violating terms of service.

Other Fiverr sellers are also getting shut down, or at least specific gigs (and funds) are getting cancelled when Fiverr gets a valid complaint or has the problem pointed out to them. And they will keep shutting them down (when they get reported) because Fiverr needs to have an ongoing working relationship with Google and PayPal, and FaceBook, and . . .

Edited to add this note a day later: My “judgement” about the reason your gig payment was interrupted or cancelled is my own best guess. I don’t work for Fiverr. But that gig certainly seem to violate the TOS / customer agreement dictating the terms for the creation and use of G-mail accounts. But you have now made a new gig offering quite a similar service, so…

Archived