Completed 5 Years In fiverr :)

balubfa12

Hi Everyone, it’s been a great journey and i am here on fiverr just over 5 years. i was a TOP RATED seller From November 2012 to March 2016 and suddenly lost my TRS badge because of many cancellations of Orders.

Most of my buyers did not read the gig description and they will demand additional work at low cost. Also those days i had some technical issues as well with file exporting and saving in different formats as the buyers need.

so most of my orders got mutual cancelled and i lost my TOS badge, now i am struggling a lot to get new orders. i am losing hope of getting new orders and clients, but somewhere i have little hope of getting back my TOS Badge. i am getting very few orders from my old clients.

Overall i am very happy working on such a great platform, i served 32% cliens all over the world. Hope i will get more orders again and hope to get my TOS badge again.

Your gigs don’t look bad and your recent reviews seem good. You have 7 orders in queue on your best seller and at least 1 order on another gig. 8 orders in queue which is more than a lot of level 2 sellers have on a routine basis. You also already have a featured gig which is a pretty big deal, so users can definitely see you. I think you are already doing at least average given that all your gigs are in high-competition areas and are kind of plain.

You do seem to have a fair number of less than perfect reviews for lateness and delayed deliveries. Is that why you lost the TRS badge? They always give you a reason for the loss and whatever it is, it may be causing you other problems. To get a high number of sales I would suggest that you keep your delivery time short on all gigs and deliver on time or early every single time. Search ranking seems to improve with faster delivery and you don’t want to get any more poor reviews.

For the most part you are already getting nice average sales, all I can suggest is trying some new and more unique gigs, being faster, and maybe updating your gig images and videos.

Thanks so much i have to re work on my all my gigs, most of my buyers ordered wrong gig which means i am not offering services or they ordered less amount for more work and thats why cancelled more orders,

Any way i will keep try my best work deliver on time and try to create nice videos for each gig. will that helps me?

I know fiverr and support team is always helping me, but the problem is with some buyers as they are still thinking that fiverr is only for $5 for any kind of work.

i am trying to explain them how difficult and how long the task takes but still some buyers are not interested to order gig extras for complex work. in that case i lost most of my orders.

Archived