Golden Tips for every Seller [ARCHIVED]

pintoo0

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woww great tips. I’ve been doing that all already and I believe in buyers’ satisfaction and I always make sure to provide him/her what he/she is after and paying for. Else I don’t work for them as I tell them clearly you should look for someone who is good at it.

Hi there, Great tips. These are actually works. I can say it from my experience, I use 90% them all the time. Normally I get orders per month which I hope to get. but recently I noticed web design orders are dropping fast. I’m not sure why.
BTW your trick to divide custom offers may be good. now I realize, when I’m getting a lot amount at once I could do it too. that thought has crossed my mind too, but I wonder if actually sellers are doing that. I might consider doing it. thanks! 🙂

As from your above message " . I did something which he didn’t like " . So, you know very well where you did mistake so my sugesstion is when u are giving extra please keep in your mind that your buyer must aware of that extra before doing that because some buyer does not want that service which u are going to given them So alway choose those extra which is more necessary for your buyer. and i can understand not very buyer is one type so bad things are along with good things . 🙂 so don’t be upset . One day you will get reward of this 6 hrs Guaranteed.

Archived