I have set up the ultimate workstation PC, thanks to Fiverr!

flatio

Hello, fellow sellers and buyers on Fiverr! This is my 13th month here, and I can say every month was just better than the previous. My business on fiverr grew bigger and bigger, and I got more and more buyers and sales every month. Now I make around $3K - $3.5K a month and I’m aiming to make a steady $4K a month at least by the end of this summer, but right now my PC does not allow me to go any further.

I mostly offer motion graphic/animation design jobs on Fiverr which requires a strong PC. To achieve my goal I know I need a better PC that will make the things possible which were not with my old one. Besides it is the logical thing to do after all, investing on your source of income, which is basically like expanding your shop. So, I decided to take my 1,5 - 2 months of earnings to setting up a new rig. In a couple of days I will have set up my new high-end workstation PC, using the best parts I could find:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080
Motherboard: MSI X99A Godlike Gaming Carbon
SSD: Samsung 512GB 950 Pro (Fastest consumer SSD)
HD: Western Digital 6 TB
PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold+ 1200W
Case: CoolMaster Cosmos II
Cooler: Corsair H115i Water Cooling

The best thing is, all of the money that I spent on those parts came directly from Fiverr! Without Fiverr this could have never been possible. I love what I do on Fiverr, and with my new workstation I’m even more motivated now! I will get on creating new animations to offer on Fiverr right away.

Thank you Fiverr, for making possible what I once though was impossible! I could not possibly be more grateful.

I do not have a GTX 1080 yet. I bought a 970 until I get a 1080 (changed my mind in the last minute). From what I see on the internet it is a beast, and I already saved some money for it. I’ll wait for ASUS’s custom version.

Archived