Fiverr Do Something!

writer99025

Fiverr is back after 8 hours, but I can’t upload my files - it gives a 404 error, and I can’t send a message to my clients. Around 12-16 orders are/will be delayed because of this, today and tomorrow. Will customer support take this into consideration? This is really bad, I never experienced anything like this in 2 years on Fiverr.

Don’t shout at Fiverr writer99025! I’m sure they are having their worst Friday in Fiverr history at the moment and would probably like a hug rather than a bop on the nose.

Thankfully, I was a good boy and got a shed load of orders finished yesterday. In this case, I probably won’t be affected by this. However, with my problem last week with my ranking etc, I was really impressed in the end with how Fiverr sorted it for me. In this case, when Fiverr comes back online fully, I’d recommend messaging any clients you might need to in order to explain the situation in regard to delays etc.

After this, I personally would wait for a couple of days after delivering any late work and the like before contacting CS. After all, they are likely going to be flooded with messages and complaints as soon as they come back online. Moreover, this way, you will know exactly what the damage is in regard to your response rate, delivery times, and work reviews etc, and CS will be able to help you fix this accordingly.

All will be OK !

Please refer to Maddie’s post aka fonthaunt.
If you are experiencing a problem with deadlines customer support will help you out. They are aware of the situation.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Can you see this? [uPDATE -FIVERR IS BACK UP -Temp Discussion Thread - ARCHIVED]

This is going to look like a dumb post, I imagine, but can anyone see this? Update: As of 2:16am CDT Fiverr has been down for about 3 hours or more. Hang in there. I am sure they are working on it and CS will try to support anyone who missed...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 10 ❤

Archived