How great client servicing can lead to massive success on Fiverr

imwithsahil

I’ve been on Fiverr since 2 years now and things are going great. I’ve tried to be very professional and formal on Fiverr and on the other hand, I’ve tried to mix professionalism with friendliness.

After months of testing, I could conclude that being friendly with your buyers does wonders.

There are a few things that I usually implement and I’d love to share them with you:

1. Always refer to the other person by his name. It makes our clients feel really connected to us.
  2. Always treat them like your friends.
  3. Make use of the smile emoticon. I know this sounds funny, but it makes the other person feel good. It works, trust me 🙂
  4. Work until they are satisfied. If we manage to keep them happy, they’ll come back with more work and even spread the word about us.
  5. Let them know that they are awesome and you really love them for their trust in you.
  6. Treat them like God. Here in India, we treat guests as God. And on Fiverr, we personally treat our clients as God. I know this is too deep, but trust me, does wonders for me.

A few tips to keep them happy:

1. Deliver your orders before the deadlines and while delivering let them know that you’re delivering before the deadline because you absolutely loved working on their project.
  2. Over deliver. Give them something more than they expected.
  3. Provide free services. Investing extra 20 minutes per order can make you life long clients.
  4. Make friends out here. I personally have a few friends who keep dropping by to know about me. I know about his life, career and family. His name is Dale and he’s a good buddy of mine. He recently got married to the love of his life.

For me, Fiverr is like family. Fiverr makes me my full time income and it can do the same for all of us.
Lets stay together and let’s grow together 🙂

Oh! you’ve many excellent feedbacks from buyers. And what’s more inspiring and at the same time cool is that you’ve Gigs of worth $200 with 3 orders in queue ! It should be a great feeling to be doing what you love and get paid handsomely for it !

I agree with points you’ve made (I’m too from India) as I’ve tested few of them already from my own experiences. For instance, just before I came to your thread I shared one of experiences here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/a-tip-for-fellow-sellers-mention-name-of-buyer-while-sending-custom-offer/

And when you say " Fiverr makes me my full time income and it can do the same for all of us.", I’m really looking forward to Fiverr to do the same to me. Although, it is doing good at the moment but reaching to “full time income” is I’m yet to enjoy ! 🙂

Archived