Buyer Changed his review after 11 days

osamaalikhan123

Thanks for supporting me .Actually the problem is that fiverr allow seller to change his review in 3 days and they allow buyer to change his review in one month.

Now 11 days ago buyer give me good rating and in return i give him good rating as well but after 11 days he came back and force me todo extra when i refuse he give me negative rating by change his review .Now when i visit the review section there is no option for me to explain.Fiverr is not allowing me option to change my review 😦

customer support didnt even help me they didnt even know what i as asking for they always reply me with diffrent Finally buyer cancel the order with mutual cancellation .
But i am still confused why he was able to change his review after 11 days and for me no edit option was available to explain point of view.

Do you think its good.
I delivered complete order and he was happy with the performance he give me 5 star and after 11 days he ask me for some changes and that changes was not supported by the existing design he asked for refund when i refused he simply change the rating into negative i dont know if he change manually or via customer support center.

Archived