How can I get refund after the order automatically marked as complete

williamwales985

• 2 weeks later...

i have same problem, i not receive any product like offered, and try to request canccel and indicate cancelation because not receive any material (just a ridiculious material), i try to cancel or talk with support but “the page not work”, this is scam and nothing help me

I will implore CS not to blindly rush into refunding to buyer. Seller might have worked for his rightly deserved payment and delivered as requested by buyer but in some cases, some buyers are just out to cheat the seller by wanting their money back even after they are satisfied with the work, but they still claim not satisfied. CS shld look critically before initiating such refunds.
Sellers have a right too

Yep. Agree 100%.

If something goes wrong, it is always the sellers fault. Even if it is obvious, as in this case, that the buyer did simply “nothing” after the delivery and later on he calls that “lack of communication from the seller”.

Come on, guys!

1. The seller delivered.

2. You´ve had time to request modifications or ask for “mutual cancelation”, but you did nothing

3. The seller communicated with you. He delivering the work. You did not respond, you did not check the delivered work. You did nothing. Now you are late.

I’m really afraid when got an order i tried to communicated with buyer but buyer didn’t reply me and when i delivered my work my buyer still didn’t communicated with me…! I was surprised.

Buyer should responsible with their order

• 4 weeks later...

I am a new fiverr-er so please let me know if I acted correctly…

On May 16th, I contracted with a seller to have two custom post types created and installed into my WordPress website. I gave detailed instructions as well as links to sample pages for him to reference as a visual of what I was requesting. He said it would be delivered in 2 days (May 18th) and would have 4 revisions available once the project was complete.

On May 20th, at about Midnight my time, I received notification that the job was delivered. I was sick that next day (the 21st), but on May 22nd at about 8am my time - or about 32 hours (1.5 days) after the Gig was “delivered” - I messaged him that the Gig was nowhere near complete or at a point where a revision would even be the next step. I did not feel a “revision” should be used for him to complete what should have been done before delivering the project in the first place. In the message, I detail 4 areas specifically where the Gig was not even addressed yet.

I did not hear back from him on this message so I messaged him again the morning of May 24th. I have still not heard from him. I again messaged him tonight but am not hopeful that I’ll hear anything.

I believe I did my part with initial communication with him in a timely matter - within the 3 day period - but he failed to do so in return.

Did I follow proper protocol in communicating with him in this manner within the 3 day response period? Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Archived