How does it affect me if buyer doesn't send in requirements? [ARCHIVED]

monarcfairy

Well, its like building a house with no plan. Or, taking a trip with no destination. The requirements determine whether the gig was successfully completed. With no requirements, you run the risk of overworking or having to constantly rework/redeliver. All because what was to be done wasn’t clearly defined.

I’d ask for mutual cancellation.

Kim

Well, its like building a house with no plan. Or, taking a trip with no destination. The requirements determine whether the gig was successfully completed. With no requirements, you run the risk of overworking or having to constantly rework/redeliver. All because what was to be done wasn’t clearly defined.

Kim

Kim

Kim

Kim

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I would do some basic work and send it. The kinds of people who just want things done without giving details are often not going to worry too much about colours etc. I guess every case is slightly different, but that’s my first thought on this subject.

Archived