Why you should get Fiverr branded payoneer card instead of simple payoneer card

saadiworld

Hello Saadi, thanks a lot man. The information you shared is very helpful. I’m a very new to Fiverr. So yet I have to income a lot from this site and after that I’ll consider getting the card you mentioned.

However, please let me know, what’s the process to get Fiverr branded Payoneer card?

Looking forward to your reply!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t recommend using fiverr branded payoneer card for those who are unable to do 3 transaction each month. They charge $3 inactivity fee if you don’t make at least 3 transaction each month. Plus they charge $5 activation fee.
I would recommend using original Payoneer card by referrals links. On referrals, you and referrer will get $25 for free. On activation, they charge $30 but once you receive $100+ transaction, you will get $25. So total you’re charged $5. There it gets exactly same as fiverr branded card but without inactivity fee. Hope this make sense.

PS: My referral link: [referral links not allowed on the forum]

That doesn’t sound right either. I’ve mostly made just one withdrawal per month and have never paid anything other than the $5 activation fee.

If I understood it correctly, you just have to have one operation -any operation- per month. What I believe this means is that it may be a Fiverr withdrawal, but also a POS purchase or an ATM withdrawal. Maybe even a card-to-card transfer (but don’t quote me on that).

Archived