Why you should get Fiverr branded payoneer card instead of simple payoneer card

saadiworld

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically, fiverr is taking me 20% this is insane, 5% would be enough… This is slave work otherwise… So on 5$ I receive 4$, in 500$ I receive 400$ Then if I withdraw those 400$ to paypal I’ll lose 8$ and get 392$ on paypal. Then I’ll convert to EUR (my currency) and I’ll lose others 2%~3% (it varies, normally the rate of paypal in comparison with the real rate is 2.5%, so yeah paypal like to steal…) so from 392 I’ll lose 9.8$, and get 382.2$ (on EUR).
So, 500$ = 382.2$ if I take from paypal.

Now let see payoneer.
400$ I get on fiverr to payoneer I’ll lose 3$, its a fixed value, so 397$, then If I withdraw to my bank, I’ll lose 2% of rate conversion, and get 389,06$ (on EUR)
So, 500$ = 389.06$ if I take from payoneer.

Are you with trouble deciding which of them steal mores? Its not paypal neither payoneer, but fiverr is taking a BIG amount of the earnings, and that’s not fair.
Level 1 members should have like 15%, and Level 2 members should be 10%
And Top Seller should be 5$. This would be a little more fair!

I work all days on fiverr, to get only 390$? This on my currencie, will just pay my bills of water and light and some food. This 20% is putting fiverr workers more as slaves then honest workers.

No, you are putting yourself as a “slave” if you feel like one. Fiverr hasn’t forced you to start a Fiverr business. You can freely work on other sites (and pay their fees) or buy your own site or store where you pay 100%.

Fiverr gives you a free platform to start a business. You pay no rent or mortgage. If you don’t make money, you aren’t asked for anything so yes, it’s free. If you do make $5 for working 30 minutes, you get to keep $4. That’s still not enough? Great! Refuse to work for that and give only 15 minutes for $4. That’s $16 an hour.

If you’re a slave, then you own a slave. Now, stick to the original discussion or you can tell more in the Ranting Pot thread.

It was my first month experience. So I’m just telling my experience as a European member. For us it’s difficult. Period. If I lives on Mexico where 5$ there =50$ in mine I would be happier. Unfortunately the Euro is stronger then the USD, so I’m sharing the experience as an European and I’m not making off-topic, this is on topic, we are talking about the best way to do withdrawal and I’ve share my opinion. You have said the same as I did for other words that’s it.
Of course I need to ask more $ then others sellers, but for gaining reputation and get to a good level I needed to make some sacrifice.
And we all know that 20% is a lot for good fiverr members. Members that do a good job and are helping the platform. It will be just fair if the levels had a true meaning and true gains. All sellers know that. And 10% for great sellers is a lot of income. They will have more sellers and they will make more money with lower % for great sellers. But well. Opinions.
Now the more important I share a comparison between paypal and payoneer, and that’s the main goal of my post.

• 1 year later...
Guest offlinehelpers

payoneer standard is the best , at least in my pro experience !!

Please stop spamming - you’re not a PRO, and your account has been restricted.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Thank you everyone for the help. I do have a local Payoneer MasterCard ordered from here but after reading throughout this page, I think Fiverr Branded Payoneer Card will be much better so can anyone explain me & guide me how I can cancel the Normal card and order Fiverr Branded Card for my account which I can then even use to withdraw funds from Payoneer & Fiverr both at the same time?

Archived