Don't leave stuff out!

Guest hanashivoice

Guest hanashivoice

Dear Buyers,

When ordering from a seller, please give them all of your instructions before you begin the order. Take a couple of minutes to make sure you didn’t leave anything out.

For example: if you need a video and you want text added, please don’t wait until AFTER your seller delivers to tell them, especially if the expected delivery time is 2-3 days which is plenty of time to give the seller a heads up. “Can you add text that says (blah blah blah) at (insert specific time here)?” That’s all you need to say.

Providing your seller with all of your instructions from the start can help prevent irritation and bumps in the road and will make your Fiverr experience that much more pleasant.

Have a nice day!

You are so right! This is so critical with voice over, because if they forget certain information, like the way they want it read, or time limits, and I record. I can’t just push a few buttons when I’m done to adjust it to their liking, I have to re-record and edit again. It takes much more time than most people think to do voice over right. We really appreciate it when you give us all we need, so we can get it done right the first time.

Archived