Why can't I find myself when I search fiverr?

gracebjarnson

Hi, everyone. I’ve tried this several times in the past, being curious about how fiverr works, or if people searching will find me. Each time i’ve tried to find myself, i’ve come up finding none of my gigs, and I have several. Whats the deal? I’m asking all of you because it seems customer support doesn’t seem to get my issues , and takes a long time to respond. So anyone have insights? My main reason for doing this is that when I listen to my gig videos, they sound like crap. Much worse then before uploading them. Like I’m muffled, or wind, or just static. I want to replace some of my videos. I did with my main gig, but when I listened it sounded muffled and staticky. So I hesitate to update my other ones when it will make no difference. Frankly I’m surprised anyone has hired me with the way they sound to me. Help fiverr community. Save me from my frustration!

the same thing happen with me 1 days ago, i edit one of my best selling gig, after editing of video i did not see my gig on my profile, and when i go to my gig section see that my gig is in draft section then i try to re active the gig and it active but when i again go to my gig section then see the same problem. then i send a message in support but they did not reply after few hour i tried again and see that it works.

but now i see when i search my gig its does not show. i tried it with filter search but it does not show… i again message in fiverr but they did not reply my message

what i will do ??? 😦

Hi Grace

I am also in the voice-over business in Greek (due to my normal work currently my VO gig is currently paused) so I understand how much quality matters in the gig-video. I checked out your best selling gig on its page and it sounds OK to me. I also checked out your commercial one. It is OK.

The funny thing is that under your commercial gig I do not see your other gigs. I have an idea about what may have happened. According to the terms of service on Fiverr sellers should not use the same image for the main gig-image showing on various gigs (on search they would look as the same gig). Your new gigs have the same image. I suppose you have used the same image in your gig-videos and the same gig-images. Right?

In that case you might even see your gigs totally deleted by Fiverr one day and maybe lose your levels as well.

If I am right, try to reload your voice samples with a different video image and totally different gig images for each gig. I think that will work and your gigs will be visible again.

Also, as you have only few sales on some your new gigs and it seems that they are now somehow banned from Fiverr, I suggest that you totally delete them and upload fresh new ones. Just keep your best selling one so that you don;t lose your satisfied customers.

Hope that helps 🙂

All the best!

So I finally got an answer from CS and my gig is back up. This is what they had to say:
As long as sellers use clear titles, gig descriptions and tags that contain relevant keywords within them. Sensitivity and selections of Fiverr search may change over time and this is not something we can influence but if you would have some gig not appearing among search results despite having a precise title, gig description and keywords please send us links to such gigs and we’ll be checking on them.

I never had a problem with my gigs not showing, but as CS said the selection changes over time, and one of my gigs had disappeared completely. I adjusted my gig title and added another keyword, and now it is back up. So please make sure adjust it as needed and see if it makes a difference. I was also told, once you make those adjustments, it can take 12-24 hours for it appear in the search again. Best of luck to everyone 🙂

• 1 year later...

the same thing happen with me 1 days ago, i edit one of my best selling gig, after editing of video i did not see my gig on my profile, and when i go to my gig section see that my gig is in draft section then i try to re active the gig and it active but when i again go to my gig section then see the same problem. then i send a message in support but they did not reply after few hour i tried again and see that it works.

but now i see when i search my gig its does not show. i tried it with filter search but it does not show… i again message in fiverr but they did not reply my message

what i will do ??? 😦

I have the same issue. Did they fixed that problem?

Archived