How do Top Rated Sellers manage order workloads?

flatpp

Hi, in my experience, i normally have all my gigs in 24 hours, but when i have many orders in queue, i change them to 2 or 3 days, that allows me to deliver on time all gigs and also if i have gigs in 2 day deliver i try always to deliver same day, that keeps customers happy :))

Well i am not a top seller and i need some suggestion from you experts.
Last one month i wasn’t able to concentrate or deliver all the orders in time to my buyers therefore my delivery on time percentage dropped to 80% and my gig view as well. And i am not getting orders that i used to have before! Is there any suggestion that could help me to get more orders like before
Thanks in advance 🙂

Guest engrilyaskhan

hi everyone
we can manage the order ,1st of all check the order then decide i complete in how may days or time .then start your task with good time and its not load if you manage the time ,time is everything ,time is money

I suppose ultimately what you can do is search around on Fiverr and get an idea of what other people are doing similar to your niche’, then experiment with it yourself and try to craft the service where you aren’t exceeding 20 minutes of time per initial order. After-all, 12 an hour if each order takes you 20 minutes is still a pretty good hourly rate for a simplified service.

You can also craft services that may take a bit more time to do for an initial order, but with lots of extra encouragement to order at least one extra to off-set that extra time investment for a bigger profit. Also make sure that you’re utilizing the quoting service when buyers approach you. Add things to your service that would benefit them, divide your service up more, and just over-all be as nice and friendly to your buyer as well.

Time management, a fluent process and dedication are key. For example, today I received 53 new orders and delivered 50 of them within 24 hours. Tomorrow, I’ll need to do something similar. It’s incredibly tiresome work, but I reap the rewards of my labour.

Sure, I could increase my turnaround time. However, by doing so, I’d lose a good chunk of my clients, consequently resulting in an inferior search ranking and less exposure to new clients. If I need a few days off, I simply activate vacation mode.

There are lots of different techniques that will work differently for different sellers. I’m a writer on Fiverr, so a lot of my orders are time-intensive. I can’t take dozens of orders a day, and many of my orders are large orders that I’ll complete over a week or longer. I’ve developed a really detailed time management system to keep track of all this and make sure I can meet my deadlines. I use a Google calendar to plan out all of my Fiverr orders. I know how much time I have available each day, and I block out my Fiverr orders based on estimates of how long each one will take me. I keep an eye on how far in advance I’m filling up my schedule. When I get close to the furthest end of my delivery period, I can do a couple things: extend my delivery period or pause my gigs. Sometimes I’ll stay on vacation mode or leave my gigs paused for a long time but continue taking orders from return customers through custom offers. This enables me to manage the flow of orders I have coming in.

One thing that I think would be really helpful for anyone is to think about how long each job is going to take you. You’ll get a better idea of this the longer you’re working for. When I started out, I thought I’d be able to do everything really quickly, and I was overloading myself by scheduling in too much work. Now I have a more realistic idea of what I can accomplish in a given time. I plan my schedule and have also adjusted my rates accordingly. If you can figure out how much time high-quality work will take you, you can plan around that.

To stay up on Fiverr you must complete your order on time and get the order done & feel them( buyers )delighted and feel them a primium experience !!!it will build the good reputation of you as well as our Fiverr channel.
So take the work as you can deliver on time rather deliver the order late .!!!

Archived