Marketing Your Fiverr Services Via Twitter

suzanshad

Reply to @ditsoppc: Exactly! I don’t see why anyone would want to promote their gig outside of Fiverr and drive traffic to their gig here. Part of the reason I pay Fiverr 20% is because they (used to, not so much lately) bring traffic to my gig. What are they bringing to the table if you have to drive your own traffic? They take over 20%, you are not allowed to build your own list from your clients (just mentioning the full word eeamailllist gave me a fraglesrock that I had to go back and edit), you’re limited with communication, etc. The whole point of offering services for a lower price and giving Fiverr such a huge cut was the traffic and volume they provide, but it’s been super slow lately.

Reply to @who2host: I think for some people that do not have their own freelancing business and only work on Fiverr then it might be different. But yes, for most people that have a business that charges more on the outside, I don’t know why you would wan to do it. However, there are many top sellers that use the platform well and get paid way more than $5 for their gigs.

Archived