I'm lacking enthusiasm today. How about you?

itsyourthing

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @vedmak: Lol eating other people is extreme, given the chance however would you try it even once? On account of curiosity? (provided that you won’t have to murder anyone and it’s from a person who stated in his will before he passed away that let his remains be consumed by other humans as a privilege to satisfy dark curiosities)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scriptwizard

Dammit, now Fiverr are attacking me with “you haven’t got permission to do that” messages no matter what I do & a thread disappeared right out of my sight. What would help right now if everyone sang a song like, “You’ll never walk alone in Fiverr again” lol

Reply to @guruofbacklinks: I really suggest you try out the simpler things in life, like fried food! (How come anything breaded and fried would always turn out tasty?)

@vedmak: I’ve tried that once in my life (with the exception of milk and eggs and some fish as well) and lasted for two years. I just love fast food restaurants so much! Sure they’re bad for your health but so are smoking, drinking and playing too much computer games which I do a lot. Hmmm, I am never curious about eating insects. I don’t even want to look them let alone eat them. Meat on the other hand… Well, It’s more a question of morality than taste… I’m not really sure, if I was served longpig and was told beforehand that it was, should I eat it? Interesting situation…

@scriptwizard: Hi, nice to see you again, would you eat human meat?

Reply to @guruofbacklinks: I don’t want to think about it too! lol

Reply to @vedmak: Hmmmm, what if someone had some excess skin and fat removed and you had it deepfried for dinner, would that be considered cannibalism? Because if it’s not, fat people could be a new farm to answer against famine (if they could develop cheap fat extraction methods). Well not exactly famine as fat is just waste but maybe they could use it for other things like soap or candles and people can eat whatever they want and “donate” the results as some sort of harvest season.

Oh, here’s some discussion about human fat, maybe it’s not completely waste: http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/health-fitness/23023-what-human-fat.html

Reply to @vedmak: Ah I see, it’s just that where I live they make snacks out of pork parts which other people would consider discards… Like the chicharon which are made of pork fat and sometimes pork skin. They also have barbequed intestines, blood, lungs, etc - and these stuff aren’t exotic delicacies but simply cheap street food. But yeah more expensive pork parts are indeed much more satisfying… I’m thinking it would be reversed if humans are consumed like livestock since important body parts are sold for hundreds and thousands of dollars in hospitals lol

Reply to @guruofbacklinks: Lol, I guess we can finally put this matter to rest since according to this article that stuff are biohazardous: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-happens-to-liposuction-fat.htm edit: lol i noticed you could still scroll down and after the ad the useful stuff are listed, so yeah lyposuction fat can be used for something productive eh

• 2 weeks later...
madmoo said: (who is actually 28 but still my kid!

I finally understand this... They will grow up in age but in our eyes they will always be our baby :-) Earlier today we went to the mall... she took some money from her purse and paid the saleslady for a toy that she liked, babies don't do that but it makes me smile seeing my baby buy a toy. Lol, she will never grow up in my eyes!

madmoo said: I hope your back isn't too painful.

Thanks madmoo. It should be fine in a day or two - at least I hope so. I'm supposed to be painting an outdoor mural on Tuesday. :)

I have hobbies viser1000! Unfortunately most of them involve installing fences, building furniture and otherwise using my back. ;)

Reply to @itsyourthing: So it seems only tool prices are stopping you… The important thing is the skill. One of my greatest frustrations is sculpture… I tried everything, candles, wood, clay, soap, sealant, etc… and sucked lol Then there’s carpentry which required heavier tools, like the saw, hammer, drill… Sucked too^^ Did you ever make bird houses? That stuff are awesome 🙂

Archived