I'm lacking enthusiasm today. How about you?

itsyourthing

guruofbacklinks said: Don't worry though, I'm following an approved plan from the physician to help manage "pre" diabetes and pre-hypertension.

Great! And it's really good that you're implementing other positive changes too. I get started on these things and then end up caught in some annoying issues and never get around to getting on track, so to speak. :)

I'm going to use what you and Viser are saying as a little extra inspiration. :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
guruofbacklinks said: I sneak some bacon every now and then (a major weakness) as well as pizza.

Now you're making me hungry lol Too bad I've already sealed every pizza restaurant that I love except Yellowcab which I will be storming into this weekend to devour an entire family size all cheese pizza! >:-D

itsyourthing said: I get started on these things and then end up caught in some annoying issues and never get around to getting on track

I hope this time you can do it, we can actually post each other's progress after a month if you like :-) (took a picture of myself today 7/4/13 - not posting it as I'm in the phase of eating everything I can so it's going to be ugly, next week is fasting phase, then trimming, then finally toning. I hope I can stay on track too lol)

viser1000 said: Too bad I've already sealed every pizza restaurant that I love except Yellowcab which I will be storming into this weekend to devour an entire family size all cheese pizza! >:-D

LOL! Hope you enjoyed!

itsyourthing said: I get started on these things and then end up caught in some annoying issues and never get around to getting on track, so to speak.

I occasionally have that issue too. There is a LOT going on in my personal life right now that I've never experienced before (never thought I would and pray to God never to experience ever again), and being so wrapped up in the current situation either makes me lose focus on myself or brings about too many "blah" days. Then I get off track (either due to emotional eating, slight depression or laziness) and it gets harder to get back on track. I'm trying my best though, and I'm finding that it's having a positive effect on my outlook of this personal situation as well. I figure I'm not much good to anyone (myself included) as a lazy, down-in-the-dumps git. So changing my eating exercise habits and workspace and completing more and more orders on time is helping me to feel better about myself. In turn, I feel more motivated to keep going each day. So far so good...I'm even waking up to get to work earlier!

viser1000 said: I hope this time you can do it, we can actually post each other's progress after a month if you like :-) (took a picture of myself today 7/4/13 - not posting it as I'm in the phase of eating everything I can so it's going to be ugly, next week is fasting phase, then trimming, then finally toning. I hope I can stay on track too lol)

I hope you do too @itsyourthing and I think that's a great idea viser! I'll start my posting tomorrow and check in on you guys then (the day after a national holiday focused mostly on bbq and beer is no day to worry about staying on task...there's WAY too much holiday food left over to be eaten!).

guruofbacklinks said: So changing my eating exercise habits and workspace and completing more and more orders on time is helping me to feel better about myself. In turn, I feel more motivated to keep going each day

That's the key - once you get the ball rolling it actually feeds into making it easier to stay on track. Objects in motion and all - just keep the motion in the right direction. :)

guruofbacklinks said: I hope you do too @itsyourthing and I think that's a great idea viser! I'll start my posting tomorrow and check in on you guys then (the day after a national holiday focused mostly on bbq and beer is no day to worry about staying on task...there's WAY too much holiday food left over to be eaten!).

Man, good to hear this. I've eaten my last box of pizza and last big bag of Reese's Pieces yesterday. Fasting week is on, going to the mall to buy a bunch of leaves.

itsyourthing said: - just keep the motion in the right direction.

Feeling low with v2 on, I have 0-1 customers everyday. But this is no grounds for weakness! Yeah, if things don't work out we just ride our spaceships on to the next opulent realm eh? So yeah good luck with our healthy pursuits and may our bodies be slim and our pockets a millionfold thicker than our current booties. :-)

Err, so I majorly failed this week. The personal situation we’re dealing with came to a head (and in the worst possible way), and I resorted to emotional eating with lots and lots of alcohol to…I don’t know…dim the pain a bit I guess. So yeah, super off track now. 😦

Good news is, my sales here have picked up a bit. Trying to churn out deliveries quickly so I’ll be ready when more come in. That’s a much better distraction than food or alcohol.

Gonna try to relax this weekend and just try to have some fun, and get back on track on Monday. Hopefully my next post will be able the awesome exercise I accomplished! How are you guys doing so far?

Hi, yes I got sidetracked as well… I wasn’t eating as much but I was still eating which was against the rules of fasting. So yeah, I’m restarting the phase this week, hope I did not get too much fat last week or it will be much harder this time.

I hope what you are experiencing will be ok soon… They say we live our lives to expect the worst but I just don’t want the good people to get anything bad at all. As for alcohol, I am allowed to drink once a week. I think having ‘drink tickets’ can be very helpful 🙂

I really have to pay my debts as soon as the middle of the next month. It seems almost impossible to acquire 7000$ within a matter of weeks. Any suggestions of a path to fast cash is welcome! 🙂

Reply to @viser1000: Well, the situation will not be ok any time soon (for at least the next 7 to 8 years). Hence why I gave up for a week and turned to food as my best friend. It is hard to come to terms with the fact that your life will be drastically altered (for the worse) for nearly the next decade and you’re powerless to do anything about it. It is also not a situation I caused in any way, which makes it all the more frustrating. I’m doing a bit better now, but still really off track in terms of my eating and exercise habits. Oh well, I’ll get there eventually. I’ve had a quite a few orders recently to focus on so I’m not sweating it. Rather not stress about it and get back on track when it feels natural to. I find that I’m more likely to stay focused when I don’t force it, if that makes any sense.

viser1000 said: I really have to pay my debts as soon as the middle of the next month. It seems almost impossible to acquire 7000$ within a matter of weeks. Any suggestions of a path to fast cash is welcome!

I cannot think of any safe or legitimate way to quickly come up with $7,000. If I knew of a way, Fiverr would not be a main focus if you know what I mean. I'm not an advocate of loans if you can help it, but I wouldn't know what to recommend beyond that. Can you ask for any kind of extension or installment plan that might help?

Reply to @guruofbacklinks: I can’ say I understand your problem but as I read it, it sounds like you already know that you will have to deal with a life that you don’t like for a number of years. That you are powerless about it and the only escape that you have to somehow make things seem better is through the pleasure of eating and self-indulgence. If it helps maybe I should suggest the pleasure of collecting things. People are natural collectors, some collect stamps, some collect cars, some collect money, some collect achievements, some even collect girlfriends and boyfriends while some collect memories. Whatever it is people always collect stuff. And what I noticed is the people who spend most of their budget eating only collect fat. Now if you can reroute your resources to an alternate collection maybe it might help. When you collect things you make a list. And when you have a list you have a goal. And when you cross out stuff from your list you feel ecstatic!

As for making money, for the 7000$ debt I have only some few fine dollars since the 11th of this month. My real life business isn’t contributing well as of now as we are doing what we can to get more customers but the competition is really tight and the market quite limited. I am really looking quite bleak but I can’t be negative. I have to be bright and powerful if I am to give my family and myself a stable life. So yeah, aside from generally giving my best, improving my gigs and trying hard to promote myself as a Fiverr I am still looking into the internet for other methods. Thank you for your concern and I hope we all get what we really desire. These procrastination discussions may only be for the sake of procrastinating but somehow it feels like a change of pace talking to people sometimes and it grants extra energy and drive 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol, you are one of those rare women who choose function over cosmetics. Nice! I haven’t even made one doll until now. Guess I procrastinate a lot even with my hobbies lol. Currently I am reading comics and setting up a fast food center at home. I hope it takes off haha! How are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived