~SELLERS MUST SEE THIS! HOW to INCREASE YOUR PROFITS with TIPS!~

joeyperezwest

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @ralucamath: Just test out one gig, look at your competitors, offer 3x what they offer for $5 dollars, so you are the low price leader, you’ll get tons of hits and orders, then promote the fact that you take tips, and that you appreciate tips and it helps you keep going, and that your prices are great compared to others and let them tip you for a job well done… I mean if you give them only two choices, buying from YOU or the other guy, you will more than likely get tipped if you treat them good…

One thing to keep in mind is that this is an international site and in many parts of the world there simply isn’t any tipping culture.

When i got my first tip on fiverr i went to the tax office to find out what taxes i needed to pay on tips. Nobody knew, then eventually i was told to pay 30% gift taxes on the tip portion (that didn’t work out though as i needed client information for the gift tax forms that aren’t available on fiverr).

I have created a quick response, which I named “default delivery”. One paragraph of it is this:

“If you are satisfied, please mark the order as complete. You may also tip me if you think I made a good job. This option is avaible when you finish the order (it is optional).”

My tips have increased after I put that, I believe from 1% to 5% of the orders.

Archived