Multiple accounts confusion

ahmadtalhaazam

Had the same incident, I had this account and someone from my familly used my computer to create another account, all of them were suspended , I was lucky I could convice customer support that it was not my mistake and they allowed me to keep my account but deleted all other account.

I recommand that you contact customer support and tell them you didn’t know that it’s not allowed, and let them delete the other accounts before they delete everything.

Guest webexpert1313

Fiverr never allowed multiple accounts, if you think or use, fiverr delete all your id and also main id permanently. so don’t try this.

Only use one account with good service and maintain rating Thanks

Reply to @onlinedzshop: There are plenty of cases where Fiverr will allow family members to have accounts. The thing is, you have to ask them first, the family member should have very different gigs and different payment methods. With all that done and with a response from Fiverr saying they are OK with it, that’s allowed, so that can help for those with family members who have different skills.

Otherwise, as you state, multiple accounts that appear to be for one person, similar gigs, and especially using the same payment method - those will get you in trouble.

It’s good to ask questions if there’s something you don’t understand as regards Fiverr. However, if you still don’t get the best results in the forum, do take some time to read the detailed TOS and you’ll definitely be fine.

Archived