Buyers request

Guest askbusiness

Guest askbusiness

undefinedsahil, go to “my sales” then click on "buyer requests"
you find buyers who want services that match what you offer.

askbusiness, make sure to include a personalized message in your offers, and keep your status set to “online.” The app is a great way to do that. I only let my status go offline if I’m sleeping, and even then I can hear notifications from the app and check them, which sets me back to “online.”

What I’ve started doing is I created a Word Document and before sending the message I copy and paste it into the document. This way I have a record of the message I sent.

The reason I do this, is because I have had some responses and the majority of my work comes from them. I send different styles of messages each time to see whether I get more response from one.

Anyway, I found I got more response if I start by asking questions relating to the gig, just to make 100% sure that we’re on the same page and then going into more information of what I can actually do.

I had success with Buyer Requests for a while. I worked it, wrote specific messages to buyers explaining why I was a good fit and be careful to avoid typos, mistakes, etc. I was glad I did it since the sales weren’t consistent, but mattered. They got me my first few sales toward level 1 and then enough sales during slow periods to keep my gigs relevant.

I also ended up with a couple of repeat buyers that were later very willing to pay for larger jobs. When I get in a position to start pushing for sales again I’m going to try the same process.

With over 100 gigs purchased, I exclusively use Buyer Requests, and often purchase from more than one seller. This allows for comparing value and for thanking those who respond “correctly”. For example,
** a personalized reply rather than just your link;
** Not asking “what is your budget” as the 1st question;
** when your basic gig says you will do something for 1-gig not say MY request costs X$ more;
** not going over my maximum posted budget.

For example, when my posted budget states “Max US $100” and your offer is $101.00 I’m upset, and will tell you I prefer to work with someone who understands US English.

Asking for step by step instructions or too much additional information, indicating you don’t have the talent or knowledge to “take over” from info provided.

Telling me a 15 minute project requires 3 days to complete. This is also why I may get the same gig done by another. I always have 5-6 demo subdomains and want to discover the most skilled sellers to complete the tasks.

If this has assisted you then my time here was well spent. I’m trying to complete a crowdfunding website designed to provide 7MillionJobs by December 31st, and have a major tourism agency willing to almost take over once I provide proof via a prototype website that provides all of the benefits I’ve claimed it would. Am using basic Woocommerce free Store themes.

Archived