How to increase sales doing stuff for FREE

idostuff4u

I know this may sound strange when you first read it, but it works for me.

This may not work for every seller depending on what you offer, but in my case I do a sample (a really good one) of what I can offer to a potential customer and basically sell that sample.

I use jing to capture a screen shot of what I’ve done and send the link in my reply. Water marked of course.

9 out of 10 times I get the order.

My theory is, a picture/video is worth 1000 words. I’m going to have to do the ‘work’ anyway so why waste time trying to over explain what I can do for the buyer when I can just as easily show them.

Any thoughts on this stratergy?

That is actually a brilliant idea which works best for someone who has that extra time before the initial purchase. Facebook pages are actually a great thing for you to be doing with your idea. A video or something more complex can’t necessarily be done before.

Anyway, great!

Good luck and hopefully you become a TRS very soon!

I’m doing the same 😃
From the 1st day till now and it has proved to be really effective 🙂
I think everyone should try this, most of them are scared to try because they think your work might be stolen 😛 NOPE !
The watermarks and screenshot helps to solve that problem 🙂

i 100% agree with you and would love to deal with a seller that works like that… if your willing to do something like that please do contact me and lets get started 🙂

I new to the website do i don’t know how exactly it works, but im sure we can figure something out

Archived