How often do you reword your gig titles, descriptions and gig extras?

hotwebideas

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onecreativegeek

Well one of my new gigs was under review most of today. It was finally released not too long ago. Edited the text to add ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ for spacing and its back under review! Oh well…guess I gotta wait half a day again and probably won’t ever edit that listing!

Guest onecreativegeek

Well one of my new gigs was under review most of today. It was finally released not too long ago. Edited the text to add ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ for spacing and its back under review! Oh well…guess I gotta wait half a day again and probably won’t ever edit that listing!

Guest onecreativegeek

Guest onecreativegeek

Archived