How often do you reword your gig titles, descriptions and gig extras?

hotwebideas

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at first, yes it was denied. I made changes listening to everything they said and it was approved. I edited it to add the spacers only, and now this morning it was denied again. They approved it, then denied it after only adding ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣. That is pretty crazy. So twice now I have thought of everything to say, typed it out, denied. Waste of time. There is honestly nothing against the rules but I guess one mod thought it was ok while another did not. Oh well…one more attempt, then I will never edit that one again! 🙂

Well at first, yes it was denied. I made changes listening to everything they said and it was approved. I edited it to add the spacers only, and now this morning it was denied again. They approved it, then denied it after only adding ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣. That is pretty crazy. So twice now I have thought of everything to say, typed it out, denied. Waste of time. There is honestly nothing against the rules but I guess one mod thought it was ok while another did not. Oh well…one more attempt, then I will never edit that one again! 🙂

Archived