Don't belive in 5 stars Sellers!

giovannarego

Guest peppermint_wish

Reply to @giovannarego:

wait, so you paid $5 to be told to also pay other freelancers to subscribe and promote your video?

WOW… well, unless you pay for the gig, you can’t really be sure what they want to sell. Some people might have a problem with describing their gig accurately 😕 not really your fault for not understanding what they meant.

I think that if you have videos you want to promote, you better post comments on other videos, WITHOUT mentioning your video. I have 3 videos posted on my channel [LOL]. i think one of them is somewhat helpful… I got almost 150 views on it without any type of promotion just by posting comments on other people’s videos [or replying to other people’s comments]. The secret is that when people see a comment from a person they don’t know, they will check out their channel. if they see uploaded videos, they will check them out, even for a few seconds.

I hope this helps 😉

[may I please have your $4 now? LOL, just kidding]

Don’t belive in people who can’t spell ‘believe’. No offense, but it’s hard to take your complaint into consideration when your grammar is so poor. Also, it’s up to you to rate how you wish. Blaming pressure or ‘extra stuff’ to influence your rating is your fault, no one else’s. Quit calling out all 5 star sellers and take it up with that ONE. Not all of us.

Archived