New Sellers: What NOT to do

Guest mrspanda

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great information! I would also add:

Don’t Copy/Paste another sellers gigs and try to make them your gigs!

Using someone else’s idea is one thing, but straight copy/paste jobs are unprofessional and lacks any creativity. Use the idea, but put it in your words, not the words of another seller.

Great information! I would also add:

Don’t Copy/Paste another sellers gigs and try to make them your gigs!

Using someone else’s idea is one thing, but straight copy/paste jobs are unprofessional and lacks any creativity. Use the idea, but put it in your words, not the words of another seller.

I just joined recently and I find this forum discussion to be quite useful. Thanks to all contributors for sharing.

I also bumped into a very useful book on Amazon. This book is very frank and in-depth in sharing the do’s and don’ts of Fiverr as it appears that the author learned the hard way.

I am really not into leaving links in forums unless I have read the site’s terms, so I for those who want to learn more extremely tips on how to succeed as a Fiverr seller you are welcome to get a copy. For the sake of forum rules which I will only share the name of the book and author: Make Money Online: Make A Killing Online With Fiverr.Com (Make $1000+ Per Month on Fiverr) by author Justen James.

Great sharing!

I just joined recently and I find this forum discussion to be quite useful. Thanks to all contributors for sharing.

I also bumped into a very useful book on Amazon. This book is very frank and in-depth in sharing the do’s and don’ts of Fiverr as it appears that the author learned the hard way.

I am really not into leaving links in forums unless I have read the site’s terms, so I for those who want to learn more extremely tips on how to succeed as a Fiverr seller you are welcome to get a copy. For the sake of forum rules which I will only share the name of the book and author: Make Money Online: Make A Killing Online With Fiverr.Com (Make $1000+ Per Month on Fiverr) by author Justen James.

Great sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to @mrspanda: I love those buyers who proactively recognize and acknowledge the seller’s work. I was surprised when a buyer tipped me without even asking and all I did was to keep in touch with him and update him about his video I was making. I guess, what a buyer really wants is to know that you’re genuinely looking after them. 🙂

By the way, I love your tips @mrspanda. I’m a new seller and I’m still learning the ropes.

Archived