IF IT ISN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT! no more multiple select ability when delivery files?

Today I noticed I can no longer select a group of files when uploading for a delivery. This is ridiculous as I deliver on the avg 4-10 files. So now I have to sit and wait for each individual file to upload??? Talk about a huge waste of time. This site is driven by the sellers and buyers…can we please start getting TRS input on stuff like this? You are costing me time and money with extra time now having to be wasted when nothing was wrong to begin with. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this…

UGH, this is seriously annoying! Please tell me this is a bug and not a deliberate change to the uploader? Sure, some of my orders only require me to upload a single doc–but A LOT of them require me to upload more than one at a time. Why the heck would they take away the capability to attach multiple files at once!? I am not going to click “Upload Work” ten separate times to upload the ten articles my buyer ordered. That’s ridiculous and unnecessary. Having to upload a zip file for every order is equally unacceptable–half of my buyers don’t know how to unzip them!

Another vote for mega annoyed about this change!

I have resorted to dropbox uploads and sending the link, as things take so long to upload as it is, I have to sit there watching, waiting for things to upload one by one, getting frustrated 😦

Why would this change, it seems crazy?!?!?!

It is especially frustrating when you have multiple similarly named files to upload, as the uploader doesn’t show the full name, so you can’t even see what you have already uploaded. Please fiverr… change this back to how it was!!

Archived