Can someone please please pretty please check out my gig and tell me if it sounds stupid?

hikarianna

I don’t seem to be getting a lot of orders, like one or two per week if I’m lucky. I’m a broke university student and I really thought I could do well on here! Maybe there’s something wrong with my gig or the way I market it.

Can someone please tell me if I’m doing something wrong?

Thank you <3

https://www.fiverr.com/hikarianna/be-your-personal-stylist?gig_id=4521421&use_personalized_metadata=true&utm_campaign=gigs_show_from_share_manage_gigs&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=&view=gig

I think it fits right in with the sort of quirky stuff you can find on Fiverr. My only suggestion is that you remove the option to chat with you over other platforms, because Fiverr will poop its pants and have a complete fit when try to take communications with your buyer off fiver.

Reply to @jamesbulls: There is another option that might work for this type of gig if there is enough demand for it (which is the tough part.) I’m addressing this to @jamesbull since he mentioned the chat, but it’s also to @hikarianna.

If there are enough folks who want this sort of thing, I would guess they would probably like a specific option OK’d for chat/video. I would temporarily suspend the gig or better, just remove the chat option but only while you contact Customer Support.

Send them a link to the gig and ask for permission to allow for s***e with the assurance that payment conversation will not happen off Fiverr and payment will come through Fiverr. Most likely they will OK it and then you can save the message with the name of the support person. There are Top Rated Sellers down to low level sellers that use s***e and Fiverr is pretty good about it IF you approach them first.

I suggest branching out a little while you look for a gig that is the perfect intersection between what you love to talk about and what people need. What about a gig to write fashion articles for a blog? I also suggest advertising your gig a little bit offsite so you can start establishing yourself as an expert. Offering yourself as a guest poster in other fashion blogs and/or start a blog of your own with weekly fashion tips so people can get to know you and start thinking they’d like to hire you. Maybe even make a Youtube channel talking about fashion and advertising your services 😃

I really loves the gig that you sell 😃

because the person must be ‘NEAT’,

I just have some notes, you didn’t need to give a lot of concession like these one :

• ‘’ For every first-time customer in the month of April that will refer a friend to this gig, you and your friend will get unlimited style advice for two weeks! ‘’
  • Two Months for 10$
  • Six Months for 20$

I’ve worked with women from different places : Montreal, London, Sydney working in Fashion and beauty, the lowest price for private assistance is $125 for 30 min, why you have to do cheap and with a lot of concession like this?

What you do is so great, to help people in their appearance and make them looks awesome this’s so good, I really love this and appreciate, You must edit your gig and be specific with what you will do for just $5, just use one extra or two extra and work in Custom Offers ( It’s the better way to get much money on Fiverr) also you must pay the time, you must work and get pay based on the time that you will help the buyer in it, Try to design a New Image for your gig, If you don’t know how, pay a gig from a graphic designer here and go with new seller to give him/her a chance 😃

@hikarianna I think it is a good gig, and comes across very professionally; especially your picture. It is a very niche gig, which means it could blow up due to demand, or just sit there. I get the feeling you are going to be big. A few orders turns into many very quickly here because you get repeat customers and word of mouth business. Yours is the kind of gig that launches a large outside presence also, even though we are not supposed to talk about that.

One suggestion I would make, just because I work in PR writing and ad copy; is to change Personal Stylist to Fashion Consultant. My first impression when I read personal stylist is that you are an image or spin doctor. Like, words, press releases, publicity agent type stuff. Dry. Fashion Consultant would light up minds and give a better first impression and call to action. Just my two cents worth. Good luck!

Hey 🙂 !

When you first start, you’re worried I understand.

1. Try to keep yourself online for your customer (quick reply, quick order)
  2. Over deliver if you can 🙂
  3. Buyer’s request section can help get you orders also
  4. Most important, be positive 🙂 ! you’ll get new orders soon fiverr literally has a market for anything you can imagine!

This is a place, where buyers will find you 🙂 !!

Wish you good luck!

https://www.fiverr.com/dbgoodeats

Archived