Add Another Withdrawal Method (Payment)

ikafridi

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Western Union is a terrible idea. It would be so easy to scam buyers you already receive the money via a western union transfer. The buyer has no recourse, sure you could contact fiverr customer support but most they could do is close the sellers account.

Not sure on Moneybooker but I am pretty sure it instantly deposits money to you again buyers have no recourse and either does fiverr

I think Western Union is a terrible idea. It would be so easy to scam buyers you already receive the money via a western union transfer. The buyer has no recourse, sure you could contact fiverr customer support but most they could do is close the sellers account.

Not sure on Moneybooker but I am pretty sure it instantly deposits money to you again buyers have no recourse and either does fiverr

• 2 weeks later...

Skrill (Moneybookers) is an excellent and proven payment processor with 32.1 million members. No fees for receiving funds and only 1.80 EUR fee to withdraw the desired amount on my Bank Account / Credit Card.

If websites like Ebay and Bwin can offer a support for Skrill, I don’t see a reason why Fiverr shouldn’t do that too. It’s an option which is many, many times better than the Payoneer Card which produces a very high fees from which some are hidden (like the “inactivity for more than 30 days” fee - I read about it in their ToS).

I’d love to see Skrill added as an alternative withdraw method. I’m 100% sure that almost every Serbian and Montenegrin here would love that too (another 2 countries besides Macedonia which are not supported by Paypal).

• 3 weeks later...

Fiverr needs to really break the International Boundary BOUND by adding Liberty Reserve as well.

PayPal is just zero and in my own words ‘RACIST’.

I would not want fiverr to follow such footstep at all.

Google is where it is today because Racism is not found in it Lexicon!!

And to the Lords Of Fiverr reading this tread now and my comment here, taking the Rigth step(s) at the right time is mandatory for an FIRM to Remain a Big Player in any Niche. Remember the competitors too are striving to make there platforms better.

You know not tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Moneybookers (Skrill) is the best payment processor, I ever experienced. I have been using their services for years now. And, I would say without any doubt that they provide their service at a very Low Fee and the Funds get transferred to my bank account in just 2-3 days. And now they get transferred within JUST ONE day, after I have been using the IBAN.

My country and many other countries have been a victim of Paypal because of their biased policies. I would like Fiverr to integrate Moneybookers option, so that we can avail its benefits.

Regarding Payoneer. Yes, that option can be used but it’s a bit expensive as compared to our earning on Fiverr.

My Vote for Moneybookers (Skrill). The BEST PAYMENT PROCESSOR. And regarding the Customer Support , its excellent.

• 1 month later...

Archived