What does mean by IMP. (IMPRESSION) ? Please Help me!

motiondreamer

Impressions means how many times your gig has been shown on the Fiverr search page. People saw the title of your gig and your display photo or video, but they didn’t actually click through.

Views means people who have actually seen the full content of your gig, but this is measured differently from clicks which mean people on Fiverr who clicked your gig. These are measured separately to help you measure how much traffic is coming from Fiverr, and how much from other sources (Google+, Twitter, etc.)

• 9 months later...
Guest american_jhon

yes i’m a new seller here, by today i have over 200 impressions i think that is good i’m still updating my profile with high quality designs.

From my understanding of social media impressions (which may translate here as well, given the nature of this site), I wonder if it may actually be more a case of whether a piece of content is scrolled up high enough to be visible “above the fold” (website speak for, visible to the viewer on their screen).

It would seem odd to me that there would be any benefit to considering a piece of content that no one sees at the bottom of a page to be an impression. If that was the case, the analytical data would be deeply skewed.

Archived