How to Stay Creative and Motivated

nivvie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very helpful article. I personally think that staying happy with what you’re doing sometimes depends more on us than on the actual circumstances. I reached level one on Fiverr about a month ago, and I am still rolling up my sleeves with gig requests in my inbox everyday. I have taken it upon myself to look for gigs and keep them coming on their own. Everyday I inbox people in the “buyers request” section. I look for diversity and challenge. When I find a gig that I’m not familiar with, I run to my “how to heaven”, Google, instead of shutting it down- don’t let insecurities or intimidation win - that keeps my work on Fiverr from getting old and repetitive. At the same time it helps me develop skills in other areas I didn’t know I was good at.

When it come to inspiration, we have to set our minds to the fact that inspiration is everywhere we look. Let your eyes see it. Sometimes we create mental blocks that make us believe that a specific location, time, and circumstance is what will help us thrive, when it is only the state of mind that we are in that really does that. In my case, I set my mind free- no limitations. By the time I am finishing up a project those steps I took in doing so already paint the picture for the next or they give me an idea of my own for personal development, career goal, etc. It’s all about what you do with everything you see, hear, and experience.

As far as what a sunny day does for me as opposed to what a rainy day does to me, my fiancee always looks out the window when it’s rainy and says “what an ugly day”. It’s not an ugly day. It’s beautiful, it’s life, and in that time that it’s raining, yes you can’t go outside and everything is wet, but if at that moment you look out the window and you just listen, relax, and take the time to open up, you will find many thoughts and ideas that will lead you to creations and cleverness that you can’t think of in a sunny day because you are too busy being out and about. And that is why it’s beautiful because you can use t to find yourself in many ways.

Now, I’m not saying that this may work for everyone. I’m also not going to say that it works for me. Because what works is your state of mind. What works is the energy that you decide to attract. Start thinking of all of those things, start thinking of what would make your job better. What changes can you implement yourself to make it fun like it was before. Use everything that surrounds you for this. A lot of times we settle and we don’t realize that we build our lives and we chose to obscure the power that we have to do so. This is a tip that has worked for others in many situations. Good luck!

Nice post. As for my motivation I can add audio books every day, gym for sure and dreaming. I think the last one is the most important. If you dont have dream, you dont have reason to work or you have but it wont last forever. So find your dream and follow your way. And one more thing, we freelancers have opportunity to work from any place. Find beautiful place in the world that gives you energy to work and double your incomes…

Awesome post there. I can relate to feeling like I am doing the same thing over and over, but I am also on other freelance sites and try to keep the creative juices going by doing several types of things and projects. I found that using ASANA app really helps me with keeping up with things and staying excited by planning out my next marketing strategies. Thanks!

Wonderful tips. Creativity and motivation takes you to the top. If you are to redesign the first work you ever did in fiverr today, you will discover that you will do it better than the first one.This can only happen with creativity and motivation.
Thanks nivvie

Thank you so much for such a frank and candid article. We never like to admit we can lose interest in our entrepreneurial efforts but if we don’t acknowledge it, we can’t fix it or head it off at the pass…and heaven forbid we get into burnout! One motivational tool I’ve discovered is music. I’ve always loved music, but never realized just how much it can change my mood, open up the creative conduits and give me such a love and gratitude for my business!

Again, thank you for the great article.

Cxandra

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seoxcr

Hi,
Your article nice. But last 30 days did not get any sale’s 😦 bro will you please suggest me what i do ??

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
Guest photoshopbeauty

Playing Badminton, fresh air, watching movies and chit chat with my siblings works for me…
But i don’t get bored with my work because i really love and enjoy what i do… 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I find that the secret to maintaining creativity is to first decide on your level of creativity. Few people change the paradigm for their industry. Define what it is you want to do: Do you want to make an omelet or to make a new omelet? Don’t take creativity seriously. A sense of humor is vital for not burning out.

Archived