New Tip Feature is Live!

kashmiah

I really like the idea of this and thank you fiverr for this feature. We can now stop creating donation gigs 🙂

It’s great. Hope you guys can come up with more useful features like this more often.

favicon.icoFiverr.com jack.png

jackfoster's public profile on Fiverr

Full Time Fiverr Provider!Over 6 years providing services at 100% Rating with 100% Satisfied Customers.I am a Multi-Skilled Designer, Video Creator, Animator, Programmer, Web-Designer.I take pride in every project I create, My Goal is to...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been dormant for a while, but I would like to congratulate this change. Would it also be possible to have your tips sent to charity? I am working for an NGO myself, and perhaps there are people that want to contribute their tips to development work, nature conservation or whatever.

madmoo said: I DO disagree with the starting point of $5 though. I'd much rather they could choose ANY amount (and I will keep battling for that to be changed, though I doubt I'll have any success).

Yes i do agree with your point of view. They should not have any limit on other amount option selected by buyer. As fiverr call it they don't want people to abuse the system, people who do scam and abuse system will still find ways. But this tip limitation will affect quality sellers.

I got my biggest Tip as $170 on a order of $5. The buyer was so impressed that he remarked that this tip will still not cover the quality work you did for me. Many of my buyers do buy me a tip gig for an amount which is more than the actual gig.

Fiverr should not control what is fair amount of tip buyer send to sellers.

It is good feature, but not happy with limitations. I will also try to convince them to change it. Lets see.

P.S: I wont be suspending my tip gig it will be buyer's choice what he do!

I am sorry Fiverr but if a client leaves us a TIP, then you SHOULDN’T take out ANY commission, that is how we are going to try and get our money back from the money that you take from us. It should be free and clear and should not have any money taken out of it from Fiverr, just my opinion guys. I mean you take out 5.00 from $20 and it would be nice to just CLEAR that money without a commission taken out of the tip too is all that I am saying ok shalom

Fabulous. Responsiveness should be a KPI. Haha… Even if its a “no. I cant handle sucha project”. Perhaps sellers do deserve “half a tip” for honesty than doing a Ninja on buyers. 😛 im only an innocent buyer! Haha.

Guest alexcreativity

Ya, this is really an brilliant features fiverr come up with.

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Archived