New Tip Feature is Live!

kashmiah

Reply to @kjblynx: I didn’t say that I said just not to take out the tip commission, not the order commission, I mean they make I am sure millions of dollars and I think that Fiverr should offer a gift if you have been here like for 5 years and have made them a certain amount, that they might give out a gift card of your choice for like say $20, just to say "THANK YOU " ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tip name is wrong, when you give a Tip to a waitress she dont go a give part of that tip to her boss.

Fiverr this is you company and you make the rules here, you are doing a good job, but this “Tip” feature name dont seems good.

Of course we all win, but still not a Tip

Cheers 😉

• 2 weeks later...
Guest evpassino

Loving this feature. I celebrated my level 2 status by adding a tip gig, but I didn’t promote it to my buyers, so every once in a while I’d get a tip and I was happy to get it. Now that buyers are getting this gentle reminder, I’m getting a few tips a week. It isn’t doubling my revenue or anything, but it’s really nice to see that people value my work beyond leaving a good review.

For those who are complaining about Fiverr taking a commission out of the tip - get over it. For one, you’re still getting paid over and above what was agreed upon with the buyer. And two, if you don’t like Fiverr’s commission policy, do business somewhere else. I’ve tried other freelance sites and while there’s potential to make more money, they’re filled with scams and spam. 20% is not a trivial amount, especially on larger orders, but it provides a safe space for both parties to do business.

Guest evpassino

Reply to @apbiz_: In that case your reward is your reputation…which will almost certainly get you more money in the long run.

Just relaunched all my services and was happy to see this little feature. Offering branding solutions, sometimes people are much more grateful and find much more value than the amount they paid. I think the tip feature will be a huge success. Thanks Fiverr!!

Reply to @souljaboi45: I’d reckon it’s the same as the secret to getting repeat customers - overdelivering HARD, while also replying promptly and politely 🙂

I guess tips will be more common in some niches, so we do not expect a lot of them, but I don’t think there is any real secret (begging might work better than not begging but I wouldn’t do it :)))

Guest judoboy262

HELLO

I will write a 500word SEO Fully optimized article for $5 .within 24hrs

WITH MY Working experience

I can offer you the kind of written content needed to help expose your company .

Possibly you are searching for articles or blog posts, blogs or maybe e-Books ,

I have the finesse to provide your company a great amount of publicity by winning the attention of your potential clients .

I will be looking forward to an excellent end results.

Get in touch and I can get started for you! DROP YOUR ORDER AND SEE THE BEST OF ME. .THANK YOU

Archived