natalieab

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve made a business plan for myself and worked exceedingly hard to come up with gigs I can do well and what people need. However, I do believe that being active on this forum and maintaining a stellar track record are also important so I will redo my plan and devote at least some time each week to coming on this forum and learning more while also sharing my knowledge with others at the same time. Thanks for this space. I am certain that forums help both buyers and sellers prosper.

I’ve made a business plan for myself and worked exceedingly hard to come up with gigs I can do well and what people need. However, I do believe that being active on this forum and maintaining a stellar track record are also important so I will redo my plan and devote at least some time each week to coming on this forum and learning more while also sharing my knowledge with others at the same time. Thanks for this space. I am certain that forums help both buyers and sellers prosper.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note that I’ve been here for nearly two years and received Level 2 fairly quickly. However, I am having a lot of difficulty in becoming a TRS since. I’ve asked Fiverr Support a couple of times on how to go about it as Ive got a high number of sells and very wonderful feedback. (Over 700 sells) It appears to me that there isnt a clear cut way to become so, that it mostly depends upon Fiverr and who they feel deserve the title. However, Im still doing my best to work it all out and am still very hopeful that one day I’ll too become a TRS 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

As being a level 2 seller i have been maintaining my good repose fiverr with excellent response time and Great customer service (well i try my best) and the best part abut my gigs is that they all are “Express” gig (That can be a unique edge) , Yes this right , i offer all my Orders with in one day ! and i still get time to sit and wait for the next order some times 😃

The Best thing abut working as a Entrepreneur is that you always keep learning , any The more you learn the better you become , I am a Fiverr for more then 3 months now My Gigs revenue for the second month on fiverr were almost 400% the first month ! Yes you heard that right 4 x ! and now you must be thinking what happen to the 3rd (current month) ? wll it has been almost 20 days , and my gigs revinue is alreay 2x then it was the 2nd month (800% then the first month) Yes i am growing , and i will join the top rated community soon InshALLAH

Feeling Great being a Fiverr,

-Moiz

To became a Top Rated Seller is a matter of luck (or be loved by Fiverr Staff). Some people are made Top Rated Seller after a few months with a few hundreds of positive reviews, and other sellers even they have thousands of positive reviews (and 100% positive rating) and more than a year experience on Fiverr, they are just Level 2 sellers.

More over, usually just Top Rated sellers are featured. I saw just a few situations where Level 2 sellers are featured (what should I say about Level 1 sellers…).

Archived