• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I have these all 🙂

• Provide a high quality services - DONE
  • Have a good sales record with feedback to match - DONE
  • Provide Gigs that are interesting and well presented - including high quality images and videos - DONE
  • Are extremely professional in delivery and communication with buyers - DONE
  • Offer a unique edge to their Gig or service - you want to grab attention of the Editors and your buyers are active members of the community - this is plus but not required - DONE

But Still Level 2 😃

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi! I feel that we should have a profile picture that reflects the nature of our gigs and hopefully go on to become a TRS! It will definitely stand out from the rest of the sellers!

My profile picture is of me, but in the form of a Lego minifigurine (hahaha). I figured that since my gig involves helping people take profile pictures in Lego-form, it should start the ball rolling, and can act as part of my portfolio too! What do you guys think?

ummm.Top Rated hey…ummm… i might become one. im fairly new but eventually they’ll give me the rank even tough, don’t get the wrong impression, it doesn’t really matter to me its just a plus.

I have a passion for customer service and going beyond is simply what i do with a smile bad or good day.(actually there ain’t no bad days when I’m on fiverr because i love what i do and love to help people.).

My main goal, this might sound cheesy, coming to fiverr was to help people save time and money with a more personal feel to it then big companies. I started on fiverr to help and not to make $. i like the $ of course but if i can just make my client extremely happy by giving more then expected that will make my day.

Best example i got a 25$ tip on a 10$ and that’s only because fiverr won’t allow to give more or that client would’ve gave more. My jaw hit my keyboard and made me do bunch of mistakes.(not really but you see my point.)

The client deemed i deserved it but for me i was just doing what i love and will keep doing it top rated seller badge or not. It will not change how i serve my clients.

I give my clients a flat rate, low has possible according to work, and it stops there. I don’t really like slapping in extras in the middle of a gig because a client is “TOO” demanding and wants a million revisions.(by the way i think charging for unlimited revisions is *****.The client is already paying for your services and revisions should be included.Would you pay an extra 20$ just to be able to decide the final outcome of YOUR design?.Your design!.think about it.)

Don’t get me wrong I think the new feature is great because if the client needs more projects you can just put everything in the ongoing one.

These are only my opinions and point of vue. You don’t have to like it if you don’t want to but guess what…that is your opinion.

Most my clients are and will be repeat customers. Why? simply for the fact of the customer service. Even if the next guy does it for half the price i would they would still come to me just because they know there in good hands and they’ll get what they want without surprises.

With that said i’ll be happy to get a badge but i’ll also be happy if i don’t get one has long has my clients are happy and very satisfied is all that matters.

P.S: Little question to think about: Would you rather make an extra 5$ on the current order or would you rather give it for free and see the client come back to spend another 20$?

(i see the quick ones that are going to reply; ya but what if i make a quick extra 5$ and they still come back for another 20$. If you say that, im sorry but your not seeing the meaning of the question properly.)

With that said again, good luck to all in there ventures and i’m always happy to help out if you need help. My advice is free.

P.S #2: #1 thing you can do for clients is be honest and open. I recently had a client who i did a gig for but she needed extra help on something else which i lacked knowledge so i referred her to the guy who did my mascot. Made my client happy but also made a new fiverr seller really happy.

Not everything is about money. Sometimes you get more further down if you give a little.

Sorry for the long bla bla.

Contact me anytime for anything, if i can help i will.

• Diablofredd (InkyFresh) -

• 1 month later...

Hey!!

Soooo I’ve been on Fiverr for 3 years (wow, can’t believe it’s been that long!!) Gotten lots of experience and have dozens of repeat customers 🙂 99% rating, positive feedback all around, AMAZING reviews, do my absolutely best with customer service, filled out my profile completely, videos on almost all of my gigs, if no video then at least audio of what I offer… and still no top rated seller 😦 am I doing something wrong? Maybe not posting as often as I should be on the forums (ehehe…) but with everything else I seem to be caught up on… so I’m just a bit confused… anyone have any hints out there…??

-Calisto

Reply to @calisto2986: I doubt you are doing anything “wrong.” First thing, make sure you actually read the first post in this thread which offers the hints you asked for. There is no actual formula to become a TRS, though. Fiverr staff decide based on a number of factors.

I know of quite a few Top Rated Sellers that don’t post on the forum much, so I don’t think that would stop you. Being helpful on the forum might help you get noticed by staff, but there just isn’t any sort of guarantee. Besides that, there are plenty of level 2 sellers that make as much money as a TRS without the same pressures, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much if I were you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived