Can i charge what i want?

thomaskat

Hi,

i have just posted my first gig, however i want to charge a lot more than $5. is this possible?

I saw on some peoples gigs that they added ‘extras’. But i can only seem to add one extra and that is that i will deliver it in less time, for $5.

Also - is there a ‘wanted’ section for buyers to request things they want?

Any help would be great, thanks

Good day Thomas and welcome to Fiverr.

To answer your question as to whether or not you can charge more than $5, since you are newbie at this time, you are not able to add gig extras except for the mentioned “deliver in less time for $5”. When you level up, you’ll be permitted to add gig extras.

As for the buyers’ wanted section, there is an area for this. If you look under your username, you’ll see a “My Sales” section. Open this up, and you should see the “Buyer Request” option. Click on this, and you’ll see the things buyers are needing sellers for.

NOTE: Make sure to keep your percentage up (I do believe it’s 95 percent positive rating) to continue being able to use this. If you fall below this threshold, you will not be allowed to send a request for the buyer to view you as their potential seller.

Good luck

Susan (Emeraldawnn)

Archived